💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga just has to enter top 10 to beat Katy.

We should have moderate expectations because the promo single thing is more of an American industry practice (Taylor S is the queen of it). UK buyers aren't as keen on it. Even EoG and Hair didn't sell as well in UK as promos.

I know, then let's just hope it will enter TOP 10 for now!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Let's just hope IF Aura is going to be released, it can go at least TOP 5 in UK? Is that like too much?

I kinda think so. I mean Gaga hasn't even tweeted about it yet, it's completely random and out of the blue. We aren't even 100% sure if it's even coming out so the GP will obviously have no idea haha.

Hopefully if she gets a banner or something people that bought Applause will listen and decide to get it. I do actually think that the harder sound of Aura would go down better with the UK public, more so than Applause, but it all depends on how it's released and promoted.

Smithy

It'll go top 10 on iTunes because all the diehards will buy it, whether it'll last there very long is a different story

It'll go top 10 on iTunes because all the diehards will buy it, whether it'll last there very long is a different story

whether it'll be released at all is a different story

GagaMyBlood95

well I don't think that's gonna help it at all. Whoever was singing it sounded like a dying cat :deadbanana:

Harry

I completely forgot it was on and I was just on Skype to my mum and heard it in the background I don't understand why they have to have that awful band cover every song. Wouldn't it 1) sound better and 2) be cheaper to just use the actual songs?

That was a HORRIBLE cover of the song. Sometimes they get it right, other times they get it wrong. There's issues with the voices definitely. 

Smithy

Well, even though the performance was TERRIBLE, the song is up to 24 :party:

Hopefully X Factor use if for a montage of all the auditions tomorrow night

If Aura goes to iTunes Tuesday, how high do you think it can go?

Pretty good if every pre-order of ARTPOP means a sale of Aura on itunes (cf Dark Horse) all of a sudden.

Archived