Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sales >> peaks

Irrelevant. A song which peaked in the top 5 and spent more than a month in the top 10 in this country isn't a "flop"; that's just a fact

justalovegame

Irrelevant. A song which peaked in the top 5 and spent more than a month in the top 10 in this country isn't a "flop"; that's just a fact

lol flop is too harsh a word but it's definitely an underperformance. and a song's sales always >>> peak. HIAM for example.

lol flop is too harsh a word but it's definitely an underperformance. and a song's sales always >>> peak. HIAM for example.

Eh, I can't really say it underperformed because she literally didn't promote it here. Was I hoping for better? Sure. Will I become incredibly concerned if single #02 doesn't smash when it's looking likely that she's going all out to promote? Definitely

People need to re-evaluate their definition of "flop", though. It's ridiculous

Applause was not a ''flop'' (the over-abuse of that word in here  :sick: )

Yes the sales are kinda not what we were expecting, but it will probably finish the year between 270k-300k... and I wouldnt be surprised to see it at 400k xmas 2014.

Dont forget that it could spent a huge time into the top 75, and that the album promo she will do will drag it up (a little) during the xmas period.

SomethingMore

Eh, I can't really say it underperformed because she literally didn't promote it here. Was I hoping for better? Sure. Will I become incredibly concerned if single #02 doesn't smash when it's looking likely that she's going all out to promote? Definitely

People need to re-evaluate their definition of "flop", though. It's ridiculous

And Lana,Avicii & others promoted their songs? :wtf: Its a flop cause of 6th & this week. From 10 to 15 is quite a drop. Considering she is 22 on iTunes now, she'll suffer even bigger drop!

Archived