Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

Where was this at?  :huh:

Jason Derulo had sold 100k copies by wednesday and she's been around the 0.1 mark all week so she'll probably do another ~18-20k 

She did 21,000 last week when she was 7-10 on iTunes the whole week. I doubt that she can do similiar while being 13-15 on iTunes.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

She will sell about 15k. She is rebounding though so she will reach the silver status. Gold depends on longevity. If the song remains at top 20 for a long time. I can see it happening though because there will be promotion is UK around November for the X factor an probably other shows too...

She did 21,000 last week when she was 7-10 on iTunes the whole week. I doubt that she can do similiar while being 13-15 on iTunes.

The ratio is what matters, not the position.

of course she can, she hasn't been falling on iTunes, it's just that other songs have been selling more and increasing faster than her, don't just make **** up cause she's lower on iTunes 

Americano

Hopefully!

I think mainly it'll wait for the second single with X Factor etc though. Applause was more of getting her back on UK radio

she's in france next week, fingers crossed she'll pop over and do some proper promo

If you're talking about the interview on that TV show, that was pre-recorded already (I'm assuming when she was in London this month). So I don't think she will be back in Europe until November.

bornthisway51

Yeah it looks like Gaga's hit her peak on radio here at #9 (which she may hold again this week). Anyone know where her other singles may have peaked?

If you're talking about the interview on that TV show, that was pre-recorded already (I'm assuming when she was in London this month). So I don't think she will be back in Europe until November.

Oh :smh:

They need to use the song on an advert, it's really helping it in Aus, the song was flopping till last week when they put it on Aus' Got Talent and it's risen over 10 places on iTunes since, maybe X Factor will use it for boot camp stages?  :hor:

Dangerous Man

IT'S A PREORDER.

cant u get a joke? :/

Cancel ARTPOP and rerelease TFM tbh

:tea:

:derpga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

StrawberryBlond

Is Jessie J going to debut at #5 this week? Avicii's only just overtaken her but he has another version that's charting at #28, so I assume she's 5. Drake only needs 0.050 to beat her and he's getting green update after green update. She might just scrape #5 but next week, it'll be freefall by the looks of it. It blows me away how much the UK public have turned against her and have no interest in her anymore. Though her shocking lack of promotion is partly to blame. I'm just hoping this doesn't mean another re-release because I can do without her migraine inducing caterwauling for a while.

Americano

Is Jessie J going to debut at #5 this week? Avicii's only just overtaken her but he has another version that's charting at #28, so I assume she's 5. Drake only needs 0.050 to beat her and he's getting green update after green update. She might just scrape #5 but next week, it'll be freefall by the looks of it. It blows me away how much the UK public have turned against her and have no interest in her anymore. Though her shocking lack of promotion is partly to blame. I'm just hoping this doesn't mean another re-release because I can do without her migraine inducing caterwauling for a while.

I think the lack of promo,which you touched upon, it what is killing her. I don't understand why she's suddenly not going out and pushing her music like before.

Archived