Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

The 20/20 Experience promotion was amazing - pre-album. It was all so effective and clever and he had great first weeks. But then he did hardly anything after it, I know he did Ellen but then there was nothing apart from touring. I think Gaga and Troy have definitely been taking note. Just hope she continues to promote WW like with Born This Way. The only promo Justin did outside of UK and US was one TV spot in Germany.

But if it's all over the tabloids the next day about "Sharon Snubs GaGa!!" people are gonna see and probably watch on youtube to see how awkward it was

Agreed, it'll create media interest post-performance which is great!

Yeah like if Sharon remains seated when all the judges stand to applause(plause)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she does the Brits next year (will she be eligable for anything?)

I think she is eligible for everything apart from 'International Breakthrough Artist'

bornthisway51

Yeah like if Sharon remains seated when all the judges stand to applause(plause)

Yeah, even something as simple as that. But depending on her performance, I hope it doesn't overshadow the performance too much. It'd be great if Sharon simply remained seated at the end because any youtube video of her performance would catch her performance as well as the "drama"... Is this too detailed? 

glitterintheair

I hope she does the Brits next year (will she be eligable for anything?)

I think she is eligible for everything apart from 'International Breakthrough Artist'

she will only be eligible to perform and be nominated for international female solo artist.

It's a shame Applause can't be performed in the X Factor auditions. An acoustic version of the song would make the song rocket up the charts :hehe:

she will only be eligible to perform and be nominated for international female solo artist.

Best song and best album also. 

eh? there's no such categories? well there weren't in 2012 or 13...

Okay they've got rid of best international album (GaGa won it in 2010), so thte things she could be nominated for are:

International Female Solo Artist

Best Live Act

GagaMyBlood95

Okay they've got rid of best international album (GaGa won it in 2010), so thte things she could be nominated for are:

International Female Solo Artist

Best Live Act

This is for her definitely!

It should be Gaga vs Katy for best international female.

Katy won for her debut but TD era lost to Loud.

Meanwhile, poor Jessie J is getting red updates. Will not pass Katy, might fall to new Avicii.

I wish they'd have released applause over here later, I know it's frustrating at first, but it pretty much guarantee's the #1 spot, even if it had just been a 2 week delay, the fan anticipation, moderate radio and tv airplay would have probably meant 100k+ first week 

Archived