Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glitterintheair

Jonathan Ross isn't  back till next year, why is same love falling so fast?

how do you know that? he's scheduled to be on 'later this year'.

Hopefully Applause will benefit from the weekend effect tonight then

Applause isn't a massive club track so it doesn't seem to have a weekend effect.

StrawberryBlond

12 Lady Gaga - Applause

Welp.

That was to be expected with two new releases from Jessie and Jason. It wasn't like Gaga was the only one who fell. Jason's had two weeks of preorders to get that #1 position so technically, he'll be debuting with 3 weeks worth of sales which means he'll drop like a stone next Sunday. The Other Side is at #45 after just 12 weeks despite debuting at #2. Even much older releases are still in the top 40. Jessie is also unlikely to go very much higher considering how bad her promotion has been, the failure of her lead single and the negative response to her new work. The pair of them won't be hanging around the top ten for long. Even if Gaga misses out on top ten next week, she could always make a rebound.

itll pass same love soon, moving up to #11

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GagaMyBlood95

itll pass same love soon, moving up to #11

yes it will! But Idk can it be back in TOP 10.....

She's beating Katy on UK Spotify, she's #6

:party:

As many of you may know, Britney's new single is coming out on Sep 17, but I believe it's possible that they will release the song later in the UK around October [possibly to coincide with promotional appearances] so, my question is: Britney's last lead single was released in the UK at the same time as everywhere else WW, meaning that the usual holding back of the single release to create enough first week sales for a #1 was neglected with HIAM, so if they DO hold back the Work Bitch release for October [and possibly put the song up for pre-order] is it possible that Britney could debut at #1 or in the Top 3? 

This week is Jason Derulo vs Jessie J, with JD dominating.

Avicci's new song is trailing both on itunes. 

Going in, JD has 8.3 million youtube views to 3.8 for It's My Party. (Neither has any impact in America.)

Jason reached top 2 in NZ and Oz, Jessie's highest peak there was 12 in Oz.

It's My Party sounds like a generic Dr. Luke song, even though he didn't actually produce it. Likely because Jessie wanting to be "safe" and sound like Domino.

SomethingMore

Avicii's label is so ****ed up. His single is top 10 in every major music market and he releases another one? :rip: And You Make Me is not as good as other songs on his album.

GagaMyBlood95

Avicii's label is so ****ed up. His single is top 10 in every major music market and he releases another one? :rip: And You Make Me is not as good as other songs on his album.

I know...literally M E S S

Album promo. Look at his domination of Swedish itunes.

http://kworb.net/popse/

Robotboy

the song has been out since JUNE! and being #1 for a month atleast WW. the 2nd single seems more like a promo single. he has alot stronger to choose when wake me up is dead 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived