UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Gaga's performances on Graham Norton did wonders for both Born This Way and Judas. She needs to make another appearance

yes, totally agree! And it's a fun show!

GagaMyBlood95

Both please week after week (Around album release

Exactly, she needs huge promo before the album comes out!

bornthisway51

heard applause whilst clubbing tonight!  :party: (straight club too!)

Lucky. I have been to clubs requesting it and everywhere is refusing!! It's infuriating.

Lucky. I have been to clubs requesting it and everywhere is refusing!! It's infuriating.

Also, Applause is at #9 on the Saturday update of the UK Top 40 :) Although this makes no sense at all... not sure what this chart is... It's on 4music...

Where did you hear that?

Jonathan Ross isn't  back till next year, why is same love falling so fast?

He isn't? That sucks. I guess she will have to do Alan Carr and Graham Norton then.

And I'm not sure, it has had an AWFUL 24 hours. If it keeps going and Applause keeps the way it has been the past 5 hours, Gaga will go back up to 9. At least for a bit before new entries at midnight.

SomethingMore

Alan Carr did wonders for Miley.

I am sure Gaga could get at least 1 more week in the top 10 if she performs there.

bornthisway51

Where did you hear that?

I was just watching 4music which had a Saturday Update chart of the UK Hot 40... not sure if it was official sales though. They actually placed Gaga at #8 but on reflection I think it had very little to do with official sales figures.

i didn't even request it lol, it just came on and i couldn't believe my ears...so many people in the club were singling along when she says live for the applause plause bit

bornthisway51

i didn't even request it lol, it just came on and i couldn't believe my ears...so many people in the club were singling along when she says live for the applause plause bit

It must have been glorious!  :cry: Still, I will wait and see... good things come to those who wait. I'll probably stop requesting though; just makes me and my friends look like avid fans.

Also, Applause looks set for #9 on radio this week. It's dropped from its chart update of #7 but mainly due to Talk Dirty and It's My Party jumping ahead. Ergo, it's not necessarily being ditched by radio :)

Archived