Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk why taking 40p off a song causes people to think OMG I NEED THIS NOW. they obviously like the song so how does 40p make the difference Polydor should just discount it for a week or something seriously, just to push it. She would fall harder the week after but I don't even care now lol

GagaMyBlood95

Discounts are not good, especially now before the album.

Discount in 5th week? No,I would hate that.

exactly...it's way to early...

I don't see what's wrong with discount it's not like in 2 years time people will say that song only done so well in the charts because it had a discount.

monketsharona

I don't see what's wrong with discount it's not like in 2 years time people will say that song only done so well in the charts because it had a discount.

You know a lot of people are still thinking that BTW album sold a lot because of the first day of Amazon service ($1 the album) which is wrong of course.

If it means the song'll climb who cares about a 40p discount

Ke$ha's Die Young was discounted on it's first week of release but noone remembers/cares

it should be discounted, the GP dont care about discounts just how big the song was, only stans care about it lol

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

SomethingMore

If it means the song'll climb who cares about a 40p discount

Ke$ha's Die Young was discounted on it's first week of release but noone remembers/cares

Kesha is irrelevant.

She blocked Rolling in the Deep from #1 in UK.

Wait. Rolling in the deep was not no 1 in UK? I guess UK has its weird moments.

But she is irrelevant there. Warrior peak at 60. :awkney:

Archived