šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Applause is dead in the UK for me... Maybe Sex Dreams will change Gaga's status on the Island.Ā 

Good thing you don't get to decide when a single is dead

Ā 

iKU6DoB5Y87Oe.gif

Good thing you don't get to decide when a single is dead

Ā 

iKU6DoB5Y87Oe.gif

It's obvious the song is not a smash... I don't get why you don't just accept it.Ā 

Ā 

tumblr_mpwbvveXW01sayl3zo1_500.gif

It's obvious the song is not a smash... I don't get why you don't just accept it.Ā 

Ā 

well it's not a flop either so I don't get why you would give up on it already

Ā 

iKU6DoB5Y87Oe.gif

Bit annoying she hasn't budged from 10 yet but she's had a green update and Coldplay have had two reds so fingers crossed. I also wonder if One Republic will fall once the discount stops?

It's obvious the song is not a smash... I don't get why you don't just accept it.

So if a song isn't a smash it's automatically dead? Logic :clap:

I want Kworb to update so we can see if she's beginning to really pull ahead or if she's still just gonna be swapping places with 8-10 for hours on end again.

Ā 

Btw guys, today Applause is up two spots to #8 on the airplay chart. Thanks to Radio 1, I guess! As long as it keeps growing it should remain stable in the top ten. For this week at least.

Ā 

Also, Roar is now #1 on airplay.

SomethingMore

Don't see Birdy being a threat, or Jessie J really, her new song is awful and Wild didn't do that great

Jessie J is a threat. Wild started really great and I thought she would get that #1 but ended up getting #5.

Her new single is generic and more appealing to the GP.

Archived