💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause sold 29,803 copies. Another 30k week :) Total now 131k.

Definitely!

Applause sold 29,803 copies. Another 30k week :) Total now 131k.

Definitely!

What are certifications in UK? and when is she going to reach first certification?

But sales are great :party:

What are certifications in UK? and when is she going to reach first certification?

But sales are great :party:

As I understand it silver certification is 200k, gold is 400k and platinum is 600k

As I understand it silver certification is 200k, gold is 400k and platinum is 600k

Thanks!

Yes, I always thought they were a bit steep. Considering in the US gold is 500k and platinum is 1m, they seem much harder to reach in the UK. Which I suppose could be seen either as a good or bad thing.

Wow. I dont think she has a chance for platinum.

Back to #8 :smh:

One Republic have joined this weird little lower top-ten orgy on iTunes now, there is only 0.05 separating #5-#10. Gaga is still increasing but so is everyone else, just random spurts at different times which are causing them to all jump around.

Her position on Sunday is very difficult to predict at this point But her airplay should push her up a bit as the week goes on, and at least her sales should remain consistent with previous weeks.

Imagine the good that one performance like she had on GMA would have had

If only she'd performed on daybreak  :ohno:

Katy's probably gonna have another 100k+ week, and One republic will probably pass her soon enough on iTunes   (for some reason she's at #10 on iTunes?  :eek: )

If only she'd performed on daybreak  :ohno:

Katy's probably gonna have another 100k+ week, and One republic will probably pass her soon enough on iTunes   (for some reason she's at #10 on iTunes?  :eek: )

Yeah she is #10 atm but it's because there is literally 0.005 between 7-10, the four of them have been jumping around for hours. Miley is starting to pull ahead now though so hopefully Gaga can jump it soon.

SomethingMore

Katy's probably doing more than 131k in her 2nd week. Thats more than Applause in total (after 4 weeks).:toofunny:

Americano

She'll probably be up to #9 soon. Even tho Coldplay is getting airplay, theyre generally on the decline worldwide.

I still hope Radio 1 pushes her up to #7 by Friday

Archived