UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we talk about how Roar exploded into #1 though :( I wanted that for Gaga so much.

We all did but to be fair Katy's sales were aides by weeks of pre-orders and very strong airplay. Gaga has at least had a decent sized top ten hit, I'm sure the album will still slay :)

HausOfMiklaus

We all did but to be fair Katy's sales were aides by weeks of pre-orders and very strong airplay. Gaga has at least had a decent sized top ten hit, I'm sure the album will still slay :)

Thanks for the reassurance. It in no way makes me doubt Gaga's talents, it just makes me question the GP sometimes. And ARTPOP will slay everyone for decades to come. :legend:

Updated list of top ten stays!

Poker Face - 13

Bad Romance - 11

Just Dance - 10

Paparazzi - 8

Born This Way - 7

Telephone - 5

Applause - 4

The Edge of Glory - 4

Alejandro - 4

Judas - 3

LoveGame - 0

You and I - 0

Marry The Night - 0

Should be equalling Telephone (a number one single) after this week which is good. However the week after that will see new releases from Avicii, Jessie J and Jason Derulo which could edge her out :/ But it will be easier to predict when we see if the R1 A-listing pushes her at all this week.

Thanks for the reassurance. It in no way makes me doubt Gaga's talents, it just makes me question the GP sometimes. And ARTPOP will slay everyone for decades to come. :legend:

The UK public haven't been here for Gaga since TEOG which was over two years ago now :/ So we should've seen this coming tbh. Hopefully Applause will have won enough people back that the 2nd single can be another Gaga-smash.

I still speak to friends who dont know Gaga even has a song out - i had Applause in car and friend asked what the song was and who sang it!

SomethingMore

Who knows,radio could push her this week, Lana & Miley + some other songs could fall out of top 10.

6th week in the top 10 is possible.

GagaMyBlood95

Who knows,radio could push her this week, Lana & Miley + some other songs could fall out of top 10.

6th week in the top 10 is possible.

It is possible...It would be great, but the competition is really strong..

She should have done some more promo while she was over here

Fingers crossed X Factor or SCD may play it during one of their shows

Surely she is gonna come do some more promo here (+ she's about to bump back up to #8 on iTunes)

Probably, but it won't be until october or november on X Factor :/

She should pull a rihanna and appear on the show like 3/4 times

Bright green update on kworb, but she fell by 0.02 because roar had a big increase (probably due to the fact it was played on the beginning of x factor)

Archived