Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

RQ: Applause Remix

Zach Monster

Featured Posts

Zach Monster

Can an audio remixer please make a Applause Remix for me? I would like you to make it with this acapella (the download is in the description) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIx8MpCmYwI

When you get it, amplify it so it sounds good with the instrumental (it's really quiet for some reason). I would like it to be an Electric House beat that sounds similar to Chew Fu or Roman Stone. For those who don't make remixes, you can also give me links to remixes that you really like so I can check them out. Thanks! :)

GLAMOUGAGA

Wow! That's a great remix! :) Did you make it?

The remix is by a friend of mine (The most fun I know), You can share it if you want, he will be glad.

I have to admit I think the original is perfect and great at clubs, and I don't really need a remix to it :) But that's me...

Would love a Gaga piano version like she used to do in the old days with Poker Face, that would be great.

Zach Monster

The remix is by a friend of mine (The most fun I know), You can share it if you want, he will be glad.

I have to admit I think the original is perfect and great at clubs, and I don't really need a remix to it :) But that's me...

Would love a Gaga piano version like she used to do in the old days with Poker Face, that would be great.

Yeah. :)

Archived