• geopang

• Jay.P

• FKAJAKE

Top Posters In This Topic

aaronyoji

Ikr, like god damn it

tumblr_m0lq67GTkj1r3bz1lo1_400.gif

btw those aholes werent paying attention to any of her answers :smh: 

well, i hope this was a creative decision and not out of azealia shame over ****ing twitter feuds and ****, so dumb. all everyone here knows is pop, and slay, and generic dance tunes and numbers and charts, they cant handle azealia tbh. 

CyanLights

Damn I was really looking forward to Ratchet and Red Flame :nolarty: hopefuly a solo version will end up on ARTPOP

Dissapointed  :noparty: Azealia may not be the most friendly artist but she is a very good performer and her lyrics are great so I think it's a loss because I wanted to hear what they came up with, hopefully she'll upload the songs onto the app! 

Excited that we will hear her perform the continuation song of Telephone! :excited2:

The dead cat joke

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

geopang

She did, Azealia sang her verse from Red Flame on a video. And she said it's from a song with Gaga.

Ratchet and Red Flame were confirmed by Azealia but she said she didn't know if Gaga would use it or not on her album. So one of these songs could be on Azealia's album ;)

Azealia could have made alll that up for all we know. Until Gaga herself says, "i worked on a few songs with azealia banks that didnt make the album" then i will believe it. I just dont trust everything ms. Azealia Banks says

inuborg

btw those aholes werent paying attention to any of her answers :smh:

well, i hope this was a creative decision and not out of azealia shame over ****ing twitter feuds and ****, so dumb. all everyone here knows is pop, and slay, and generic dance tunes and numbers and charts, they cant handle azealia tbh. 

They really cant. 

And if Gaga rather put Nicki, Rihanna, or Britney on ARTPOP I will SEETHE.  

There is still hope for BWET tho, gaga said she's not on ARTPOP, not it didn't work out or something. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

Azealia could have made alll that up for all we know. Until Gaga herself says, "i worked on a few songs with azealia banks that didnt make the album" then i will believe it. I just dont trust everything ms. Azealia Banks says

She rapped and sung part of Red Flame wtf you are talking about.

Why would she lie?

DJWS made the songs, he confirmed on twitter, dont be stupid. 

GreenEyes

Eh I don't really care. She is a good rapper but she has a very annoying and rude personality. Plus she curses way too much :wtf:

She is a rapper :flop: 

aaronyoji

They really cant. 

And if Gaga rather put Nicki, Rihanna, or Britney on ARTPOP I will SEETHE.  

There is still hope for BWET tho, gaga said she's not on ARTPOP, not it didn't work out or something. 

ugh id hate that. its like people would rather have the contrived basic version of the real thing *cough*iggy*cough*

yeah true. i think she did say shes put collabs on the app if they didnt make it to the album. 

inuborg

ugh id hate that. its like people would rather have the contrived basic version of the real thing *cough*iggy*cough*

yeah true. i think she did say shes put collabs on the app if they didnt make it to the album. 

Iggy is like Kesha to me, her music is never bad and some songs are quite good. 

But I enjoy Azealia like I do Gaga, a real artist. 

i Love the Lady

Does the continuation of Telephone mean either Beyonce will be singing again, another popular artist will be singing with her, or could it be a solo song?