💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: Azealia Banks is not on ARTPOP

Dodo

Featured Posts

Azealia Banks can work a beat tho, her collaboration would have been amazing.

Just put aside her issues in twitter, it's not about that. 

Oh well  :shrug:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• monketsharona

• Rae

• FKAJAKE

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks :coffee: i love azealia banks, her music is perfect especially 212 and Yung Rapunxe :legend:THIS IS SO SAD :fthis:

midnitemermaid

But a queer black female RAPPER that would've been fierce

UGH

SO SAD 

Even though she's a lesbo herself.

****ING THIS!!!! 

People don't realize she's queer herself. Which doesn't mean she SHOULD use the language, just that she's not some straight ignorant person who uses it against gays. 

Besides guys, I mean she later did apologize (which is rare for Azealia) 

If Azealia is reading this I LOVE YOU

Exactly. I guess they were just clamoring for Azealia's tracks to be excluded because of her Twitter antics, but they have to admit, she was up against Mario at that time  :sweat: Anyone would've crumbled.

Still hoping for the songs to be on the app though, she was a game-changer for female rappers at the end of the day.

I love everything you just said!!! It's so true judging her because of what she pulls on twitter, idk I don't think she crumbled under him, she's still powerful in my eyes~

Let's hope so! 

I was really hoping for a collab between them as Azealia is super talented, but then she started calling everyone f*ggots (even if she was talking to a vile human being one of those times). I'm glad Gaga chose not to include her on the album after that.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

That sucks.

And laughing at all the non-social activists pretending to give a **** about what shes said on twitter in the past. Try hards.

Aww man. She's really talented :(

edit: nice to hear she's co-producing each track!

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

I was really hoping for a collab between them as Azealia is super talented, but then she started calling everyone f*ggots (even if she was talking to a vile human being one of those times). I'm glad Gaga chose not to include her on the album after that.

But a queer black female RAPPER that would've been fierce

UGH

SO SAD 

****ING THIS!!!! 

People don't realize she's queer herself. Which doesn't mean she SHOULD use the language, just that she's not some straight ignorant person who uses it against gays. 

Besides guys, I mean she later did apologize (which is rare for Azealia) 

If Azealia is reading this I LOVE YOU

I love everything you just said!!! It's so true judging her because of what she pulls on twitter, idk I don't think she crumbled under him, she's still powerful in my eyes~

Let's hope so! 

Still not cool in my book at all.

A) It's not gay or bi women who have the f-bomb hurled at them. It's gay men. That's not to say that gay women have it any easier, but that the f-word is not a term that is used against them.

B) Even if it was a gay man saying it, saying it intentionally as a derogatory term toward a gay man is reprehensible.

Edited by ScottxF

Still not cool in my book at all.

A) It's not gay or bi women who have the f-bomb hurled at them. It's gay men. That's not to say that gay women have it any easier, but that the f-word is not a term that is used against them.

B) Even if it was a gay man saying it, saying it intentionally as a derogatory term toward a gay man is reprehensible.

Essentially protesting her career over something insignificant is stupid.

Seriously. Just because of some stupid comments that were said when she was angry, all of you suddenly hate her work. It's so stupid. She's a talented singer, and rapper, and it's a shame she isn't on ARTPOP.

tumblr_mbwtgdf77f1rqniry.gif

Edited by Bad Religion

It may be insignificant to you, but not to everyone. My point of view is not stupid, it's just different than yours.  :hug:

I don't want to get into a whole huge thing over this though again. I should have just kept my mouth shut lol. It's how I feel, but I understand not everyone agrees with me. I still think Azealia's talented but I don't want to support the career of someone who in my opinion behaves in a way that is derogatory toward gay men.

Edit: midnitemermaid, I just noticed the part you wrote about Azealia apologizing. I wasn't aware of that. If it was sincere, that's a great step (to me, personally.)

Edited by ScottxF

It may be insignificant to you, but not to everyone. My point of view is not stupid, it's just different than yours.  :hug:

I don't want to get into a whole huge thing over this though again. I should have just kept my mouth shut lol. It's how I feel, but I understand not everyone agrees with me. I still think Azealia's talented but I don't want to support the career of someone who in my opinion behaves in a way that is derogatory toward gay men.

To write her off as completely derogatory towards gay men over that incident to me is incredibly melodramatic and in fact I consider the entire controversy over her fight with Perez melodramatic, it was blown way out of proportion. I feel as though gay men just loved the drama of it all and in turn they think its somehow stifled her burgeoning career.

Edited by citylights

To write her off as completely derogatory towards gay men over that incident to me is incredibly melodramatic and in fact I consider the entire controversy over her fight with Perez melodramatic, it was blown way out of proportion. I feel as though gay men just loved the drama of it all and in turn they think its somehow stifled her burgeoning career.

Again, it may seem melodramatic to you, but not to me...and that's fine. We can have different opinions. I already defended my point of view until I was blue in the face months ago when that whole issue came up, so I don't want to keep arguing over it. It's how I feel and I'm not likely to suddenly feel differently just because someone tells me to.

It's my own fault for wandering into this thread lol.

Edited by ScottxF

Sticky n Sweet

RIP to this amazing verse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDG4OkiuZh0

(lemme not respond to all the ignorance in this thread)

We could've had it all :ohno:

Her verses are so dope i can't

Hopefully it leaks someday :derpga: