• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• monketsharona

• Rae

• FKAJAKE

Top Posters In This Topic

inuborg

Oh well, over it tbh, Azealia has released many amazing tracks and is doing just fine without anyone's help. 

tumblr_mdgfd22tLW1r0dbsno1_500.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

HausOfMiklaus

I really thought Ratchet was gonna be the four of them: AB, Beyonce & Rihanna. Maybe they scrapped her verses? It just felt right because she mentions 'that one track' where she worked with 'really great artists.'  :sweat:

The way she tried to make it sound very diplomatic. :hehe: But it's a good sign that she answered it straight up. People need to ask her more specific questions now! Reveal more song titles! 

"I stand here waaa-aaiiittttttt-ttttinggg for you to leak their songssssss" (to the tune of Applause) Seriously I still wanna hear Red Flame, even that part she sang was so good. 

DriverMonster

Yay!!! No rap. No rap. No rap. Lets hope. Nothing against rap. I love it. Just don't want Gaga making the same mistake Madonna did.

rivingtonrebels

That's really damn sad and will just make Azealia look pathetic after her spilling lyrics and confessing she had a session with Gaga. I'm a listener of hers and I really damn appreciate her talent. I was really looking forward to this and now this?

This really made me sad  :cry:  :cry:

I feel the same way.  Unfortunately I think AB dug her own grave with this one.  

Tbh she isn't that mean, people pick fights with her because they know her she'll react, she isn't scared to say what she thinks unlike most people. Like 95% of the time it's the other person who starts it.

And people labelling her homophobic like pls leave, shes bi, and she didn't say PEREZ I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU GAY SIN SIN

no she said something like ur a messy *******, so stop with the homophobo claims bcos she isn't okay good

Edited by Azelbank