❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Confirmed: Azealia Banks is not on ARTPOP

Dodo

Featured Posts

I mean, I could be reading too much into it, but the hesitance with which she answered that question...yeah, I'm pretty sure this wasn't a decision that Azealia's tracks "just didn't fit" or anything, I think Azealia cooked her own goose here with her antics, and Gaga was forced to pull the plug. She was very diplomatic and evasive with that question, lol.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inuborg

• KyleBTW96

• geopang

• Jay.P

Top Posters In This Topic

inuborg

I am literally in tears. Why? Her verse was killer. I know the album will slay with or without her but I so wanted to hear my fav rapper to work with my fav singer. :'(

Same :(

Nice to know there are at least some people that a sympathetic and not complete jerks. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

AyaKara

I dont even think azealia worked on ARTPOP, to be honest...

Azealia sang parts of both songs & confirmed it in multiple interviews, & Gaga also tweeted her :)

inuborg

good she can use kanye, kendrick or jay z instead

God not Jay Z

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I mean, I could be reading too much into it, but the hesitance with which she answered that question...yeah, I'm pretty sure this wasn't a decision that Azealia's tracks "just didn't fit" or anything, I think Azealia cooked her own goose here with her antics, and Gaga was forced to pull the plug. She was very diplomatic and evasive with that question, lol.

Point blank. This.  :tea:

She also rapped a verse from a supposed song for Gaga, probably didn't make management happy. Azealia just needs to focus on getting that debut out 

EarnYourLeather

This doesn't entirely mean we'll NEVER hear the songs! Gaga can always release the 2 songs through the APP! Gaga said she'll release those other 55-75 songs through the APP at some point in the future! That's A LOT of new Gaga music!

I wanna see receipts that she's releasing the other music out takes. I WANNA SEEE DEM!