💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Radio 1's Scott Mills Interviewing Gaga. 22/8 (SoundCloud links in OP)

Magic

Featured Posts

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

did anyone else listen after they came back after the song after she left :wtf:

they were saying how she was too serious and it was like a lecture from lady gaga and scott mills :wtf:

they were saying how she was too serious and it was like a lecture from lady gaga and scott mills :wtf:

I turned it off as soon as she was gone :(

SEANGT

I turned it off as soon as she was gone :(

yeah I was going to but I zoned out listening to the song they played. It was really rude. They played clips of her saying it was like shakespeare and the jester stuff and saying it was too artsy and stuff. But that was after they said she sounded too normal. she can't win I guess. -.-

I don't think they were being mean, they're like that all the time.

Applause is Scott's Big Thing this week, he said he really enjoyed the chat. He was more joking that it was above his co-hosts head because he can be a bit dim at times. The lecture thing was just them being funny :)

SEANGT

I don't think they were being mean, they're like that all the time.

Applause is Scott's Big Thing this week, he said he really enjoyed the chat. He was more joking that it was above his co-hosts head because he can be a bit dim at times. The lecture thing was just them being funny :)

okay. lol I guess I can understand that. I'm just too much of a stan right now hahaha

yeah I heard that

I have to agree that few people pull such serious talk about entertainment, must sound pretty odd to most listeners.

okay. lol I guess I can understand that. I'm just too much of a stan right now hahaha

I know what you mean. I get really worried when I hear anyone say anything a tiny bit negative about her because she deserves so much praise! This was just their sense of humour :) and they said listeners responded well to it which is awesome :)

She was really going off about Twitter monitoring their tweets huh lol I agree with her though, Idk why she gets blamed for stupid people posting death threats when it's not like she has any control over twitter

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived