Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Predict: Applause debut on Billboard Hot 100

SteCola

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterhooker

Im thinking 1) Blurred Lines 2) Roar 3) We Can't Stop 4) Radioactive 5) Get Lucky 6) Holy Grail 7) Applause 8) Cups 9) Treasure 10) Clarity

monsterhooker

but the week after i predict 1) Blurred Lines 2) Roar 3) Applause  4) We Can't Stop 5) Radioactive

now that the video is out and the song is being played on the radio. get ready for it to SLAY! 

Born To Slay

I think 4 based on 250k of sales, radio and heavy streaming on the audio, lyric video and M/V

Huh :huh:  so it didn't debut yet? So the place it's in now and was in before doesn't matter?

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Huh :huh:  so it didn't debut yet? So the place it's in now and was in before doesn't matter?

It hasn't debuted on the Hot 100 yet. She debuted in the Radio Airplay chart because Applause happened to drop during the scan period. The Hot 100 updates Wednesday.

I think 4 based on 250k of sales, radio and heavy streaming on the audio, lyric video and M/V

The MV won't count for this week.

It hasn't debuted on the Hot 100 yet. She debuted in the Radio Airplay chart because Applause happened to drop during the scan period. The Hot 100 updates Wednesday.

The MV won't count for this week.

Ohhh ok thank you

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

• Mills locked this topic

Archived