Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A Message From Gaga

Swine

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

It's good to see she's really tackling this issue now :) I was tired of the media implying that she was endorsing the childish behavior of some Monsters. Now, things are very clear (as if an entire album dedicated to acceptance wasn't clear enough in the first place... but whatever)

Bellatrix

:clap:

Though I'm sure Twitter monsters will not listen.

Oh, they'll listen now for sure, but as soon as Perez or anyone else says something bad again the Twitter monsters will forget all about this letter.

Amazing read, but if this doesn't change anything, then she should just say 'whoever sends death threats to others is no longer a fan of mine.'

Didymus

Can you please stop talking to me? Thank you. Bitch.

And if you're warning me, thank you because it's worth it :flutter: 

You've been hating on me ever since you joined, so please just stop.. It makes me sad and frustrated and I don't see any other reason for your negativity than to hurt me in a very arrogant way.

That will be all for today :music:

This is like the eighth time she's said this, I think you're just looking for backdoor criticism :awkney:

Gaga's calling for Twitter to be moderated!!!!!

:omgexcited: :omgexcited: :omgexcited: :omgexcited:

I'll moderate Twitter! Sign me up! :hehe:

I'll take my Troll Slaying to the next level!

she should just stop taking responsibility for the actions of ppl who happen to like her music.

EXACTLY. However, because of a major outbreak of stupid, the media and the GP totally hold every star accountable for the actions of every single person on Twitter.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived