💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How high will Applause go on iTunes after the video's release?

famemonsterart

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Not too high, in my opinion... as good as the video may be on an artistic level, I doubt it will have the impact the Bad Romance video had for instance. But maybe I'll be surprised... who knows.

From what I know about Inez & Vinoodh's audiovisual works, this will be a video that may be remembered in decades to come. But it won't be a video that will make the song #1. And maybe it is for the better, right?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crownlessking

Not too high, in my opinion... as good as the video may be on an artistic level, I doubt it will have the impact the Bad Romance video had for instance. But maybe I'll be surprised... who knows.

From what I know about Inez & Vinoodh's audiovisual works, this will be a video that may be remembered in decades to come. But it won't be a video that will make the song #1. And maybe it is for the better, right?

Preach it. :tea:

HOTRODSGAGA

#2 in the first few hours, then 3 or 4 for a week at least. kinda like what happened with we cant stop. 

WCS's video made wonders with the song and it isn't even near being as "iconic" as Bad Romance. just relax, she'll be fine if she releases a basic ass video. 

Don't be delusional, guys. It's a process, it's going to climb the charts slowly, if the GP actually likes the song.

Gaga is Life

If this week works, then in Australia top three, maybe #2. If it doesn't then #15.

ryhanna

Top 5 in the US. #2 at the highest.

If this week works, then in Australia top three, maybe #2. If it doesn't then #15.

Eh, I want it to get that high too, but it's dropped so much that I'm just not sure it'll get back into the top 5 unless she comes here and performs it on TV. That's the only reason TEOG made it so high on the charts here. But who knows, things might turn around. :party:

Economy

Since its being premiered on GMA it might have a bigger influence

I still think ppl over-estimate the short term sales boosts from music videos. Benefits from music videos are spread out over the long term

But with the GMA primier, if were lucky, maybe #3 :)

It may hold there if VMAs is good!

• Mills locked this topic

Archived