• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• Pop

• leoj

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy's radio deal was from Monday-Saturday, honey. 

Gaga's was for only one day (12 hours). It is logical if Katy's deal ends , Gaga's songs gets a push.

But this is too negative perspective and as Economy said , she's been rising for a few days now, so this is GREAT :party:

according to who?

Fame IV

Fully expect it to go #1.  Now that people will hear it on radio, and with the music video coming tomorrow, and the VMA's next week it's going to be getting a lot of attention. 

exacly. that's what i think! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

SomethingMore

according to who?

According to who?

Honey, thats a well known fact. I've been following the charts 3 years now, you really think I wouldnt now something likr that? And please, what makes you sure your info is right?

According to who?

Honey, thats a well known fact. I've been following the charts 3 years now, you really think I wouldnt now something likr that? And please, what makes you sure your info is right?

that's no response

I expect a link or something saying her deal was a week long....

It was #1 on the weekly listener choice countdown on my station here in MN!!  :party:

that means it was requested to #1

keep requesting the song you guys! it's working

MIAMI IS NOT PLAYING THE SONG, AND IT IS A TOP 10 MARKET IN THE U.S! REQUEST THE SONG IN MIAMI, Y100 IS THEIR POP STATION

SomethingMore

that's no response

I expect a link or something saying her deal was a week long....

Katy's? She got almost 1,000 radio spins every day and +10.000m AI update! If you think that isnt a radio deal, than Katy Perry is GOD.

Der Meister

@bwerde 1m
I love the Billboard charts.  But never understood fans who need tastes affirmed by sales figures. You only love an artist if they're no.

I'll just leave this here. Bye

ctherainbow

Finally got to hear it on the radio here in rural Pennsylvania... and it was #1 on their downloads+streams+requests charts! 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Katy's? She got almost 1,000 radio spins every day and +10.000m AI update! If you think that isnt a radio deal, than Katy Perry is GOD.

I know she has, she broke the record for a week one debut right?

It probably is a payola deal..... but there's no legit proof of that either you have to realize their are more radio stations reporting in and stuff and more stations than before with more people listening than before, that has an affect on records being held by radio hits

VasilisVas

I'm  little confused at the explanation, but it sounds good and I'm rooting for Gaga anyway! haha.  :derpga:

Also

NO ONE

should expect this song to go #1 just because it's going up so well, it's week 1, it's lady gaga, her name is probably whats pushing the song up mostly, but after WEEK 1, meaning AFTER MONDAY, it's when an increase should be seen as significant

it's #25 on pop, marry the night peaked at #14

Dayman

I know she has, she broke the record for a week one debut right?

It probably is a payola deal..... but there's no legit proof of that either you have to realize their are more radio stations reporting in and stuff and more stations than before with more people listening than before, that has an affect on records being held by radio hits

It is. That is the main reason why she is doing better than GaGa. Katys radio deal is in effect, but GaGa wont have hers in effect until tomorrow when the song was intended to be released.

• Shadow locked this topic