💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

You (along with many others) have displayed to so many around the world the power of human potential.

I, and many others, will forever be thankful.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlemonster09

Gaga (mommy monster), I dont know if you will see this but im going to write it anyway. You have been nothing but an inspiration, a huge help through my hard times, and my best friend. Seeing things like the stuff that happened today hurts me, and i know that you dont want monsters to be upset by what happened but we cant help it because we love you so much and we will never stop loving you with all our hearts. And now, its our turn to be here for YOU, like when you were were here for us. So i'm writing this to do my part in sending love from all little monsters, you are my queen, my inspiration, and my bestest friend.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Thank you, on behalf of all little monsters, and congratulations on the huge success with Applause. We love it, and we love you.  :unicorn: 

Fox People

Gaga, I truly love you. You have helped me with so much and I could never repay you.

You've taught me about Art, Music, Love, Pop, and most importantly to never give up on yourself.

I hope that one day I could share my Art with you like you have with us and meet you!

You will always have a piece of my heart and I will be a little monster till i die. And then smile down on you from heaven.

:pawsup:

Princess Die

You really don't deserve this. Stay strong. tumblr_ln6lb0TKPn1qbnni6.gif

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Dear Gaga, you know we love you and I'm a bit sad too, probably because you even managed to get scared, even when you have TONS of security with you, no matter where you go :( Stay calm, because there are millions of us and there is only one of him! :hug: :heart:

Apple for me, apple for you.

Raikou

Gaga, don't let this man bother you anymore, you have us,

You may be human, but so is he, a pathetic one!

Block his number, block his twitter account and remove him from your thoughts.
From tomorrow, we're going to focus entirely on Applause's video, and so should you!

WE LOVE YOU GAGA, START THE MUSIC.  :party:

BoomMonster

Gaga, I hope that everything's gonna be alright! I really wish you a calm personal life without Pigirazzi. But since you might read it, I would ask you to record a video of yourself saying "stop the drama start the music" and add something from your side to this topic

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=57463

P.S. we already got 100 VOTES WITH YES!

If I could give you a hug right now... I so totally would. Applause is amazing, YOU are amazing; we love you, stay strong!  :kisses:

PS. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE VIDEO!

Monster Voices

I love you so much Gaga! I will be here for you no matter what! I understand you're going through some stuff but hey so is everybody. We are your friends and we've got your back! :hug: Forever and Always ! - Valeria  :heart:

Forever and Always!

DEAR GAGA,

I love you and everyone here at GagaDaily also loves you. Don't let people like Perez bring you down, you are amazing in every way possible. You have changed so many peoples lives for the better through kindness and inspiring them with your music, whereas some people just try to spread hatred and negativity.

Never let haters bring you down.

Love you so much, Applause is amazing and I can't wait for ARTPOP! :excited2: Love you, from Michael in the UK. :heart:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived