• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

DietCoke

Yes she's about loving everyone, but honestly, how can ANYONE take that kind of abuse for so long? She's right to stand up for herself.

Those tweets are so contradictory, first she literally exposed Perez Hilton, and then tweets the little monsters lo "let it go" then why she tweeted Perez in the first place? nobody in the business takes his web or him seriously, nobody but gaga and the litttle monsters.

daviddarko

Very Good Gaga  :clap: everything has a limit. He is a Bully and they must be exposed

I think now Madonna  will show support to Gaga because this  terrible situation and she will tell Gaga that she not support this kind of Perez's behavior.

Edited by daviddarko

BoomMonster

Those tweets are so contradictory, first she literally exposed Perez Hilton, and then tweets the little monsters lo "let it go" then why she tweeted Perez in the first place? nobody in the business takes his web or him seriously, nobody but gaga and the litttle monsters.

hmm, u sounded a bit fake... I can tell you why. Perez doesn't hate a single fanbase but Little Monsters and Gaga, this is why we have so much attention to him, at the same time we don't get offended by his stupidity (at least I don't). 

She had to tell what happenned, she makes us ready for the Swine song! And yeah, the world should know what a bastard he is, she didnt say he's a twat or something. She just reminded what he did to her.

hmm, u sounded a bit fake... I can tell you why. Perez doesn't hate a single fanbase but Little Monsters and Gaga, this is why we have so much attention to him, at the same time we don't get offended by his stupidity (at least I don't). 

She had to tell what happenned, she makes us ready for the Swine song! And yeah, the world should know what a bastard he is, she didnt say he's a twat or something. She just reminded what he did to her.

And why exactly didn't she exposed him right after he sent that infamous picture? it'd be more shocking at that time that it is now. 

BoomMonster

And why exactly didn't she exposed him right after he sent that infamous picture? it'd be more shocking at that time that it is now. 

Well for me now it's the best time to do so. She's back in publicity, she reveals a lot of new stuff.

Well for me now it's the best time to do so. She's back in publicity, she reveals a lot of new stuff.

Exactly, for publicity.

:clap:

I'm so glad she exposed Perez.

He is the bully! and now Madonna will hate him too because he used her picture for that horrible letter :wtf:

^^^^^^ waiting for madonna's response now

daviddarko

Exactly, for publicity.

yes and also because she got tired Peres say that the little monster are the bullies when He is the Bully.

BoomMonster

Exactly, for publicity.

you think its wrong? she needs people to talk about her now, she needs to let new GP know that's she's back.

Just an example, we all know who's Fergie, most of us heard the song A Little Party Never Killed Nobody from Great Gatsby

BUT I BET, only 1% heard that the MV for this song was released... :laughga: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZgjmE6xdaw

Edited by BoomMonster

MonsterMarty

REALLY? Just now... When she recently released a single that needs promotion? If thats your reasoning, then she could have said it a little earlier than letting all the RTs happen. Just think about the timing.

Her timing doesn't change what she's saying, it just shows she's thinking more rationally than some people are giving her credit for.