šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

disneyhigh

She shouldn't have said that. People will either think shes playing the victim or that she doesn't really want us to ignore it but to attack him more... because we know thats whats going to happen now.

I'm so sick of this thing with Perez.Ā 

gurl bye. no one is caring about this matter except fans and other stan bases. People forget that their is a world outside of popstars lol

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayman

I don't get why people are saying Gaga is basically attacking him and being a hypocrite for tweeting this. All she is doing is giving an example of how awful of a person he really is and how little his criticism and hate towards her should mean to us as a result.Ā 

She isn't even attacking him though. She is just saying something that happened and letting the reader make the decision on if it was bad or not. The universal reaction to hearing this is to be shocked and distrubed by it and think Perez is a horrible person. She doesn't have to say anything bad about him because his actions make him look despicable as it is.

Kermit the frog

Why did she tweet about that pic? What an idiotic thing to do :fail:

Edited by Kermit the frog

ARTPOP Gypsy

I'm wondering why she tweeted this when she's told us to ignore him and just did again after that tweet.Ā  :laughga:

AgusPop

I think she's trying to say: I have suffered this awful attack from Perez and I don't even let THAT bother me, so don't let silly criticisms bother you.

Ā 

:clap:

Ā 

I'm so glad she exposed Perez.

Ā 

He is the bully! and now Madonna will hate him too because he used her picture for that horrible letter :wtf:

Edited by PaulPop

duskball

im glad she did this perez is such a hypocrite gaga has mantained away from all the **** hes done for so long theres nothing wrong for standing up and fighting back.

Tony31511

i dont think she is doing well if she keeps refferencing him, ignorance is the biggest weapon for idiots, they can get mad when they realize no one is paying them attention.

I 1000% agree with this. I don't think it was a good idea for her to worsen the conflict he has with her. She's kind of contradicting her "stop the drama" motto but I know she doesn't have any bad intentions. And you're right, ignorance is the best thing to piss off the bullies and end the drama.

Edited by Tony31511