đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

MJ Holland

Since when was being #4 on ITunes a bad thing Perez? This is all being done and the song hasn't technically been released until Monday.....

inb4 Gaga responds and says she's going to wear a pork hot dog constume to the VMA's....64Q4Gs0.gif

Here for this

RmlDN.png

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sister

I don't think Madonna HATES Gaga like that. She hasn't viciously attacked Gaga. She called her song reductive. I mean that wasn't a big deal.

I don't think Madonna hates Gaga either. I think Madonna is just playing the game and Gaga released that song and everyone was waiting for Madonna's response. Madonna didn't actually say anything until really pushed. I think she just wished that Born This Way didn't sound anything like her song, Express Yourself. Madonna always said that she liked Gaga and was interested in seeing her grow as an artist, she thought that Gaga was alot like her earlier self, in her career. 

Perez_Hilton_on_Lady_Gaga-s_BornThisWay_

:roll: What a fan huh

I can't believe he tweeted that, what a fool!

Even though I wish this wasn't the case....I think she IS talking about him in SWINE....Gaga better make RATCHET, TEA, and SWINE all one song tbh....zOaBbgv.gif

This will be interesting, if you are correct! Gaga, with a throw down jam!!!!!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

jhonyguy04

the fact that she tweeted it in the first place means she is probably stressed/pissed and when someone is in that state of mind they dont make the best decisions.

thinking about it now maybe its perfect. she tweets it without proof so all he will get is a bunch of angry teens tweeting him because if she tweeted the proof he would probably be finished. its like she just knocked him out but didnt go far enough to kill him.

she should just reveal it to the world. like seriously. she is going down, take that swine with her. that would be her greatest accomplishment!! 

Sickness

Honestly this is worse than the whole BTW era. I hope she stops doing things until the VMAs and everything is looking good cause right now it's getting sorta kind of a bit embarrassing.

Slayer

Her chart positions have nothing to do with the fact that Perez is a disgusting human being. Can his career be over now or.. 

I'm sorry, career?  :awkney:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MessyTop

What a mess. Instead of promoting Applause it's all about war with Perez.

So much for the come back single

I'm kinda worried about her, she wanted to start this new era so hard, waited for months. Now she only sees monsters complaining about chart positions and hater's bashing. 

omg this is so true... :trootea: I'm kinda sad about it...

jhonyguy04

I don't think Madonna hates Gaga either. I think Madonna is just playing the game and Gaga released that song and everyone was waiting for Madonna's response. Madonna didn't actually say anything until really pushed. I think she just wished that Born This Way didn't sound anything like her song, Express Yourself. Madonna always said that she liked Gaga and was interested in seeing her grow as an artist, she thought that Gaga was alot like her earlier self, in her career. 

bs. 

TimisaMonster

Mhm

ZyNpvhp.gif

This just goes to show that the victim of bullying always has their breaking point and I think Gaga has finally stood up for herself! I'm proud of her! She's giving herself respect and dignity for her character! Round of APPLAUSE Gaga....

Round of APPLAUSE...S2I65Gr.gif

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MJ Holland

she should just reveal it to the world. like seriously. she is going down, take that swine with her. that would be her greatest accomplishment!!

I so wish she would show the world what he did

MessyTop

I'm sorry, career? :awkney:

Perez Hilton makes 16-20 million dollars from he's website. All from advertisement. So yeah he does have a career.