Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

badboymonsterx

Who cares if its dropping a little bit on itunes - itunes is not the be-all of music sales and there is plenty of promo coming up. Mario can suck on it 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario will have his end soon, it's just a matter of time. Everyone, especially little monsters, needs to stop feeding into his bull****. He thrives on stirring the pot and calls it a job. The only reason he is able to maintain this "job" is because people keep visiting his site. This man is not a trust worthy news source, a modern day National Enquirer. Once celebrities stop endorsing his behavior the end will be near. Shame on you Mrs.Minaj for using a name he developed for your next perfume.... and a horrid one at that, "Minajesty"  :pukey:

Back of the shelf Mario  :cool:

Lion Heart

wtf, everything is ****ed up already. the single is flopping HARD. the public is against her. we are the big joke of the fanbases. it doesn't matter anymore. might as well DRAG him. it's about time.

8cVFuiM.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Do people care more about iTunes charts or the fact that he made fun of someone in a wheelchair with a gun pointed at them? Hmmm...? 

wtf, everything is ****ed up already. the single is flopping HARD. the public is against her. we are the big joke of the fanbases. it doesn't matter anymore. might as well DRAG him. it's about time.

Morphine Prince

Yes it was. Perez is filth and he needs that gossip and talk about him in order to survive within the industry. Gaga tells us all the time to ignore all the negativity that surrounds her and now she contradicts her own appeal.

Not talking, responding, just ignoring him is the most amount of harm that he could possibly get and which eventually is the only solution to this problem.

That is true but this guy needs a taste of his own medicine tbh. I don't even care if it's right or wrong.

I stand here waiting for Gaga to bang the gong :troll:

Slayer

And keep having him talk? It's not about avoiding the situation, he should keep quiet. 

She did the right thing calling him out.

No, but she is igniting the flame with millions of twelve-year-old monsters who are going to send him death threats and do exactly what she said they SHOULDN'T do. 

By saying "Perez did this awful thing to me... but don't react to it!" she isn't doing herself any favors.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MonsterMarty

although it seems genuine.. i feel like shes exposing this because she needs to promote her name and publicized?

Perez is almost hourly bashing Gaga on twitter, retweeting hate tweets from Monsters after he gets them annoyed for being so biased against Gaga and comparing her to Katy to try and stir fan wars. Gaga is trying to show how badly he attacked her directly but even still she just ignores him and continues to do what she does.

jhonyguy04

Who cares if its dropping a little bit on itunes - itunes is not the be-all of music sales and there is plenty of promo coming up. Mario can suck on it 

it's dropping like a rock. it's where music is mainly selling. lets not kid ourselves. 

badboymonsterx

He has nothing else to say because he knows he just got played... he's been dissing applause since it first came out. Let's just ignore him seriously. There's no point in tweeting him, etc. cause he's not going to change. I hope someone reports him to child protective services cause all he does is spew hate. No child deserves to be raised with a parent like that. Doesn't anyone agree?

hE REALLY JUST TWEEETED

and said that Gaga dropped to #4 on itunes.

thats his response? really?

what a c*nt :sick:

TimisaMonster

Love how she tweeted that on Madonna's birthday! :lmao:

It's her birthday today? Reveal a new song title on ARTPOP, "SWINE"....we think it's about him....Gaga tweets about being harassed by him and we call him SWINE...AND the tweet included Madonna pointing a gun at her...., but ironically IT'S MADONNA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

The Shadiest Tree on Twitter....I can't! Gaga draggin' Madonna too....ZyNpvhp.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!