Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks about Perez on twitter

Dawson

Featured Posts

Logan

if you're going to tweet that then at least tweet a pic of the text he sent to prove it. 

You don't trust her?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Marco

• jhonyguy04

• TimisaMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

EnigmaMonstr

Intelligent post from PopJustice

She only told us to "ignore him" so it doesn't look like she's condoning bullying. She wants us to tear him apart.

Whiskey Mouth

just because she's a public figure does not mean she shouldn't stand up for herself. a lot of people think that all he's doing is shading her on his website, but now everyone can see that it's not just the website or his twitter. he's harassing her personally, and it's not okay! i think she might have decided to go public with this because he tweeted DJWS. he crossed the line there.  :oops:

i support her tweet.  :runhug:

SoldierDown

Wow, surprised she tweeted about that, has anything specific happened to make her do so?

That is disgusting of him though, not that I'm that surprised.

You need to be stupid as **** to not see that Gaga tries to get people's sympathy back. As disappointed as I am rn, devastated and etc, her new single is underperforming. FIN 

this explains a lot

MJ Holland

if you're going to tweet that then at least tweet a pic of the text he sent to prove it.

+1

I don't understand why she says on LM.com to ignore Perez, then she goes and does this.

Like, she should know this is just gas to the flame. What is she doing??

You know she doesn't have to sit around when he keeps talking **** about her on twitter. 

Alien Tulip

I have a feeling if he replies back with some slick ass comment then she's gonna reply and expose him by screencapping the text message with the hateful picture.

KillerCupcake

Okay not every time Gaga tweets about a new topic we need to open a thread about it. There is a twitter discussion thread.

This is a major tweet, and deserves its own topic. 

tumblr_inline_mqj4wmIliw1qz4rgp.gif

I'm glad she finally spoke about this. I'm tired of everybody bashing Gaga.

Edited by Retro

barnabesk

No, it wasn't. This was LONG overdue and I hope she drags his ass to another dimension. 

Yes it was. Perez is filth and he needs that gossip and talk about him in order to survive within the industry. Gaga tells us all the time to ignore all the negativity that surrounds her and now she contradicts her own appeal.

Not talking, responding, just ignoring him is the most amount of harm that he could possibly get and which eventually is the only solution to this problem.