💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Robotboy

the open house party should help applause on radio

Lets talk monday after you listen to all the songs from Itunes festival. :classy:

btw, Im not here for a second single yet. Its too soon and too risky.

everything sounds amazing even in ****ty quality. and i agree 

I just said Applause was still good? You evidently lack a brain that allows you to read more than 2 words

if you are talking to me quote me. i was referring to everyone not you. don't be so self-centered everything doesn't revolve around you :laughga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Welp. Wrecking Balls slayed Applause this week.

:awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

whiteboi1327

I honestly think Applause is getting constant light red updates because it isn't getting enough radio play to boost it further. Applause has been somewhat stable despite the big competition it has right now. It still needs promo but it still has itunes fesitval and KIA. I'm sure she will come back to the U.S. to sing it on another show. 

If radio gets their finger out of their @$$ and starts playing the song more since people are obviously buying it, then the song can go a little further. Probably not number one, but can manage selling more to get ready for the second single and ARTPOP release.

Americano

Applause doesn't need more promo. She can't keep wasting buzz on it if radio won't back her.

Applause doesn't need more promo. She can't keep wasting buzz on it if radio won't back her.

yup !

Robotboy

can gaga pass miley this week on hot 100?  i guess mileys streaming and radio is better but the sales difference are kinda big now. maybe eminem takes 3rd place

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

jhonyguy04

This tbh.

Gerrard174

i wonder how much streaming applause will get in this week.

obviously streaming gonna be the main deciding factor whether applause gonna go top 3 or not.

i guess either Gaga stays #4 or drop to #5 due to Berzerk

Spanish Eyes

Not Gaga with a green update!

It has ???, so it's probably a glitch. :laughga:

i wonder how much streaming applause will get in this week.

obviously streaming gonna be the main deciding factor whether applause gonna go top 3 or not.

i guess either Gaga stays #4 or drop to #5 due to Berzerk

She's not gonna drop to #5, I'm pretty sure about that.

I don't think there is a chance of applause going top 3.. It'll either stay at 4 or drop 1-2 places and then It will be steady for some time and It will climb to Its peak of 4 at most .. Eminem is debuting in top 5 for sure ..

Archived