'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave: 8/16/13!

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Xa9lSGO.jpg

AARON YOJI X LADY GAGA: A YEAR OF ARTPOP Coming August 16th
   On friday, August 16th, i will unfold the blueprint of my artistic journey this past year in correlation with my relationship with ARTPOP and how its meaning + existence has grown, changed, and evolved ever since Gaga announced it in September.
   This ARTPOP EXHIBIT will feature all original digital paintings and gifs to help bring the experience to life. My work will travel through many inspirations, both old and modern, as it brings the culture that is "Gagaism" into an accessible, modern medium, thus demonstrating the way we communicate as an ARTPOP generation.

This featured piece, i call "Sex Dreams: It's a dangerous place where we put ART, but SACRED where we make it"

AARON YOJI X LADY GAGA

GreenEyes

Hmm this is interesting that you are doing this and the album and all of its concepts aren't fully out yet. Is this like a continued thing? Just wondering it looks great :)

joemayzzin

Does anyone know where this and the actual ARTRAVE 10/11 will be held? If its NYC I'm so going lol

aaronyoji

Hmm this is interesting that you are doing this and the album and all of its concepts aren't fully out yet. Is this like a continued thing? Just wondering it looks great :)

no its just up untll this week, before ARTPOP is fully unleashed. it gives me a chance to pursue my own meaning to art pop while still referencing gaga. its been a year since she announced the title, so since then i've been working on art work and will debut them this friday! 

LostBoyfriend

I don't get it, what is this? I freak out about Sex Dreams, I tough it was the announcement of the new single  :messga:

Very interesting. Wondering how it will come out, also I wish it was in LA. :cry: I've been really interested in art and pop culture as a whole.

Archived