Jump to content

Gaga X Terry Documentary Being Released Next Year


Chromatica

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I hate y'all for bumping old threads like this  :cry:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

am i gonna be in it?  :awesome:

 

It's against the rules to bump posts, but you're new so js

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheBirthofVenus

It's against the rules to bump posts, but you're new so js

new? check my creation date sweetie :awesome:

Link to post
Share on other sites

VforVendetta
new? check my creation date sweetie :awesome:
You are really asking for that ban, don't you? :koons:
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe this will actually happen.  :saira:

 

EDIT: WAIT :rip: **** whoever bumped this

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...