💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I Live For V Applause" drawing by me :)

Design

Featured Posts

SoundFanatic

:shocked: It's so good! and the fact that pic was only revealed some hours ago makes it even more impressive.

Wonder style. What type/brand of color pencils did you use? I like how they blend.

SKANK

Absolutely beautiful, but you should consider using a solvent or some sort of blending tool to get rid of all the streaks for a more polished look. 

LordDisick

Absolutely beautiful, but you should consider using a solvent or some sort of blending tool to get rid of all the streaks for a more polished look. 

agreed

you should invest in color pastels

:shocked: It's so good! and the fact that pic was only revealed some hours ago makes it even more impressive.

Wonder style. What type/brand of color pencils did you use? I like how they blend.

Thank-you, that's so sweet! :kisses: I honestly use ALL types of pencils, both cheap and expensive, but Faber Castel is THE SH!T :legend:
Apple for me, apple for you.

Thanks! :kisses: But what's a solvent? :cry:
Apple for me, apple for you.

The Fame

Very nice! :party:

My one critique is that instead of having the neck go outwards (which makes it look as though she's heavy), just have it go straight down.

Loving the hair and eye tbh

Archived