💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

Watching the performance back, it's crazy just how much could have gone wrong with this performance...outfits could've not been put on or taken off in time and could've messed up her entire timing, Gaga could've dropped the ball, the guy who caught it could've dropped it, the WIGS could have fallen off...I can't believe how well she and her team pulled this off, you can definitely tell that they worked HARD for a long time on this, and it was fantastic! Can't stop re-watching, it gets better every time!

my thoughts exactly. and her dancing was spot on

Rudz Xinc

Watching the performance back, it's crazy just how much could have gone wrong with this performance...outfits could've not been put on or taken off in time and could've messed up her entire timing, Gaga could've dropped the ball, the guy who caught it could've dropped it, the WIGS could have fallen off...I can't believe how well she and her team pulled this off, you can definitely tell that they worked HARD for a long time on this, and it was fantastic! Can't stop re-watching, it gets better every time!

it's amazing when you put it that way, it's always hard when performing with props

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

John The Gypsy

I jizzed.

Everywhere. :laughga:

I loved this performance so much, from the beginning stare into my tortured theatrical soul, to the shapeshifing! It was perfect.

Though I do wish she had used the long blonde weave from 2008 instead of the short blonde one.

tezbear91

Loved the performance a lot. Especially when she way wearing the fame look with the short blonde wig.

battle for your life.

EnigmaMonstr

1. The performance is SO much cooler when youre high

2. The more you watch it, the SO much more you appreciate it. Holy ****.

MessyTop

1. The performance is SO much cooler when youre high

2. The more you watch it, the SO much more you appreciate it. Holy ****.

Yaaaas. I agree

FIRST POST EVER!

Been lurking gagadaily forums for over a year now and figured i should start giving input!

i loved the performance.

and who was that hot guy sitting next to her in the audience? anyone? kinda really hot

FIRST POST EVER!

Been lurking gagadaily forums for over a year now and figured i should start giving input!

i loved the performance.

and who was that hot guy sitting next to her in the audience? anyone? kinda really hot

if he's black, then it's Richy, her choreographer and close friend.

Sister

Richy, her choreographer and close friend.

Thank You. I was wondering who she was with. ;)

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Why do I keep hearing about Perez when we're supposed to be ignoring him.

Just keep ignoring him. Only thing he can do about gaga is doing negative. So keep it the way it is.

And to be honest, don't think it was the best performance of gaga, but definitely not the worse. Thought Miley was terrible and expected a lot more of 'N sync. The sound with 'N sync was terrible low. As if only one microphones was working. Kanye west was also terrible.

the performance was amazing, the only thing i disliked was the vocals during the song, the opening verse gave me life. 

• Shadow locked this topic