💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause Lyric Video IS OUT!

Skins

Featured Posts

TroubleClef

Not a fan of lyric videos to be honest. This lyric video didn't really do much for me  But I suppose now that Youtube/Vevo videos count in terms of where a song places on the Billaboard chart.. any video she puts out is a good thing.

I don't know, I haven't watched too many lyric vids tbh. But I did like Justin Bieber's All Around the World Lyric vid.

I really like this one, tho.

(I should really be sleeping)

MelbHawker

I don't know, I haven't watched too many lyric vids tbh. But I did like Justin Bieber's All Around the World Lyric vid.

I really like this one, tho.

(I should really be sleeping)

Me either. I think this is the first I've ever watched 

It's so much fun, and i love the font that she has been using for Applause  :flutter:  what a cool little lyric video!

TroubleClef

it's entertaining, its fun, and I don't understand how it would be a surprise to anyone that there are drag queens there, being as she announced on twitter that it was going to be shot at a DRAG QUEEN BAR.

Edited by tetrahedon

I don't like it, it's not Gagas style I liked. So unoriginal and not 'cool' like she can be.

Drag queens make it all disgusting sorry.

sistren don't act all dumb on my ass you know damn right she could have made more than a decent-looking video on her iPad using iMovie in one night & it would have served the purpose better.

Honey plz,

heyy-o.gif

she's not doing it for quality that's what the real music video is for. She did this for fun and more views :creepflop:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Haha, I don't even want to know what drama has been going on in this thread. :smh:

But I thought the video was great! So cute and fun! And not at all what I was expecting of a lyric video. I like that she went out and recorded some footage instead of just the usual lyrics on a background thing. Lyric videos don't usually do anything for me, but this was actually entertaining to watch!

I don't like it, it's not Gagas style I liked. So unoriginal and not 'cool' like she can be.

Drag queens make it all disgusting sorry.

Wait, WHAT? How do drag queens make it disgusting? Better think long and hard about your response, because you'll be answering to a drag queen. And the fanbase of an artist that makes videos with drag queens.

But the good side of Gaga's lyric video is that it is kinda original. I can't at people saying that Katy is original making facebook lyric video, then iphone message lyric video.... Hey what's next? yahoo messenger? whatsapp? lolol

• Shadow locked this topic