💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Confirmed: Hacker is probably going to jail

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

Logan

It's her own damn fault. Hasn't she and EVERY artist learn by now that when an artists SENDS THEIR SONG TO CRITICS AND BLOGGERS FOR REVIEW. THAT THE CHANCES OF IT LEAKING / BEING HACKED HEAVILY INCREASES.

It was a girl? 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

He hose to do it, he now must face te consequences. No one ****s with universal or Gags :gaga:

Do we need a news thread for every thing gaga says? This isn't important or Gaga news I don't think... Not trying to be rude, it's just the news section is very messy at the moment.

Are you kidding??  This IS kinda major "News"!  Lots more less-important threads than this one.

Gatlyn

Good! Whether or not it was a fan who leaked it, he/she must have known the damage it would cause. Look at the mess we are in now!

I hope he doesn't go to prison over it. Seriously though, why risk doing this stuff? :awkney: Regardless he's probably an 18 year old, I hope this doesn't affect him for life. 

ryhanna

:party:

And yet Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman get to walk free........justice is real! :party:

This. How ridiculous. Leaking a song is nothing in comparison.

SKANK

Two days ago you all ate the apple knowing it had been stolen, now you are celebrating the thieves arrest.   :fail:

Two days ago you all ate the apple knowing it had been stolen, now you are celebrating the thieves arrest.   :fail:

This. :rip: It's a pop song at the end of the day, not some legal document. I hope he gets a warning or something. 

Dayman

"What are you in for boy?"

"I posted a Lady GaGa song online before it was released."

This is very fortunate and unfortunate, because the person possibly didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they leaked it. Or maybe they did. I don't know.

This one guy/girl serving time will set the precedent for all of the other potential leakers in the future. No one wants to **** with jail. No one will leak her next song.

Alcina Dimitrescu

We got Applause released and KP is on the way of getting cockblocked, what mess are you talking about?

Good! Whether or not it was a fan who leaked it, he/she must have known the damage it would cause. Look at the mess we are in now!

hausofmike

Honestly I don't even know why anyone would leak this song. There's nothing special about it whatsoever

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived