💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

LoveAndDenim

2 hours?

I don't think so

Most of the iTunes Festival acts go on for just under 2 hours or more.

Most of the iTunes Festival acts go on for just under 2 hours or more.

They usually last about 1 hour and a half.

4am wakeups on a monday morning for me :smh:

I'm really excited though! 

I feel sorry for you :smh:

I am really happy I get to watch this event live at a normal time here in Spain, because for the VMAs I had to stay up until 3am :cry:

Elizabeth

They usually last about 1 hour and a half.

I feel sorry for you :smh:

I am really happy I get to watch this event live at a normal time here in Spain, because for the VMAs I had to stay up until 3am :cry:

It's like we're trading places, I got to watch the VMA's at a normal time! 

nath4gaga

Will I be allowed in if I'm wearing just my white underwear??? ahaha

I might just wear a loose white top tied up at the waist, and low fitting whitish shorts ahahaha, i'm so pumped for the paint zone!

ArtGagaPop

Two questions, is she gonna peform 6 songs+ applause or just applause +5 other ARTPOP songs and she is gonna peform any of her old hits or just those 6 songs then leave?

LoveAndDenim

I imagine she'll have one hour of The Fame + Monster + Born This Way songs/singles including:

Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, Yoü & I, Marry The Night and probably some acoustic song like Hair. Most of these will be performed in Medley's and mashup's.

She'll then start with 6 new ARTPOP songs and probably finish with Applause. I could be wrong but & it is Gaga after all hahaha,

Edited by LoveAndDenim

TonzaPOP123

I think Gaga's going to perform Swine at the iTunes festival :) though it's very sad that in Finland it's 11PM when Gaga performs :( LORD IN HEAVEN WHY I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY?!?!?!??? Lol

Edited by TonzaPOP123

• Shadow locked this topic