Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

I've applied with so many different emails and lost count, but not tickets yet for me :( I will actually cry if I can't go!

Gerrard174

why no old songs?

not that i don't want new songs from ARTPOP, it is just that without some of her old hits, it doesn't sound like a concert where fans can cheeers and sing together knowing the lyrics..

I'm gonna miss BTW, Bad Romance, TEOG, Alejandro and Paparazzi being performed live  :cry:

dontbesweet

Isn't it around now we will start to get emails IF we've won tickets?

I think they only email us the week before. I won some for some random band a few years back and i got emailed about 2 days beforehand!  Which meant i couldn't go

Edited by PERMOTIO

marcuslondon

i saw a guy on twitter who won tickets and his tweet was "didn't get the tickets i wanted...got gaga instead"  :miley:

sweetzombie

I can't wait for this!

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

PlanetChromatica

i saw a guy on twitter who won tickets and his tweet was "didn't get the tickets i wanted...got gaga instead"  :miley:

THAT IS STUPID  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

Teal Ambition

I just found out the stream is going to be on their app. This kind of sucks. I was hoping it would be on the computer.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sam Griffin

I just found out the stream is going to be on their app. This kind of sucks. I was hoping it would be on the computer.

But on the commercial it has the stream on a computer?  :confused:

• Shadow locked this topic