💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga gets in a club fight

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

S†eve Mons†er âš¡ â€@HausOfSteveo 13h

@TheOnlyDetox What do you think about @LadyGaga's new song APPLAUSE ?

Detox â€@TheOnlyDetox 13h

@HausOfSteveo @ladygaga haven't listened to it. When will ppl get that I can't be bothered?

That's not even **** talking :smh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stackhouse

Yeah the drag queens played some audio from a fight scene in Orange Is The New Black ... but how do we know Gaga has seen this and knew what was going on? She looked so helpless trying to pull it's hair and then one of them started shouting at her ...

Dave Cookie

That's not even **** talking :smh:

exactly what i was thinking lol. I don't think she hates Gaga, but I think she just isn't obsessed with her that 99% of gays are and she finds it an annoying stereotype that she's in the LGBT community so she must be obsessed with Gaga.

stackhouse

Someone I follow said Detox HATES GaGa (this was before the video) so I dunno. 

They're fickle. Just pretend to like/dislike someone depending on what everyone else thinks

HarryTheNight

Haha. I love that shes does this stuff, what other popstar would go out and hang with her fans at a club and just be silly and have fun? shes amazing. Who are people saying is Detox? the red curly wig one does not look like her at all and neither does the other? :S

They're fickle. Just pretend to like/dislike someone depending on what everyone else thinks

Okay. But yeah I don't know if GaGa knew what was going on. She just kinda stood there... I feel bad :fat:

Willy Wonka

S†eve Mons†er âš¡ â€@HausOfSteveo 13h

@TheOnlyDetox What do you think about @LadyGaga's new song APPLAUSE ?

Detox â€@TheOnlyDetox 13h

@HausOfSteveo @ladygaga haven't listened to it. When will ppl get that I can't be bothered?

Detox loves Mugler, but made sure to say that Gaga isn't a true Mugler woman. And said she isn't a fan. And said nothing's new about Gaga. 

Honestly, she's a Madonna stan.

MoneyFameSex

Detox loves Mugler, but made sure to say that Gaga isn't a true Mugler woman. And said she isn't a fan. And said nothing's new about Gaga. 

Honestly, she's a Madonna stan.

can Detox even afford mugler?

YUNGKALIMXEL

I think gaga would have known, imagine all the trouble they would've got in!!!!! I hope if she didn't know they're getting their asses SUED!

stackhouse

Okay. But yeah I don't know if GaGa knew what was going on. She just kinda stood there... I feel bad :fat:

That's exactly what I said, they're just two men in wigs bullying her in front of a huge crowd when she doesn't know what's going on

Sesshomaru

exactly what i was thinking lol. I don't think she hates Gaga, but I think she just isn't obsessed with her that 99% of gays are and she finds it an annoying stereotype that she's in the LGBT community so she must be obsessed with Gaga.

She DOES hate GaGa though, there's a video of her tearing up a sign with GaGa's name on it after BTW (single) premiered. She's very vocal about it. Same goes for the host, Raven. They both loathe her. 

Dave Cookie

She DOES hate GaGa though, there's a video of her tearing up a sign with GaGa's name on it after BTW (single) premiered. She's very vocal about it. Same goes for the host, Raven. They both loathe her. 

I knew about her ripping up the sign thing. But I don't know why she'd be doing this if she hated her so much.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived