💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Preorder ARTPOP & Buy APPLAUSE now! (LINK PROVIDED)

Danny

Featured Posts

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEANGT

• SEX MUFFIN

• PlasticHo

• KidsCowgirl455

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's released as a song within an album, rather than a Single, this won't affect the iTunes charts. So Katy will still be #1 on those charts until who-knows-when. However, these sales should and will affect the Billboard charts.

SEX MUFFIN

Use the link in the OP 

Im waiting to buy it in the Australia store cause I don't have credit in my American account. Just wondering why it isn't searchable yet. Then again, I guess it has to completely go into the system 

SEX MUFFIN

how do you gift a purchase?  :huh:

Click the down arrow next to the song and click 'gift this song' :)

KidsCowgirl455

If you can't find it, try searching her as an artist, and going to her albums. Not the best-sellers, but the two ARTPOP albums should be in her total album list.

giskardsb

whats the point of pre-ordering the whole album?  It's not like you won't be able to download it the day it's released.

it should be downloading now. it auto-includes/downloads applause with a pre-order. 

I just went in and gifted it. Anyone else want or need one? Give me your email address, one you are ok sharing. First 3 I get will be gifted.

GreenEyes

Im waiting to buy it in the Australia store cause I don't have credit in my American account. Just wondering why it isn't searchable yet. Then again, I guess it has to completely go into the system 

Oh yeah you have to wait for it a bit! :( Sorry should be up soon though! 

PlasticHo

Since it's released as a song within an album, rather than a Single, this won't affect the iTunes charts. So Katy will still be #1 on those charts until who-knows-when. However, these sales should and will affect the Billboard charts.

Didn't think of that :( 

Oh well, looking forward to Billboard results!

• Shadow locked this topic