• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hausofmike

• SomethingMore

• Arturo

• Gerrard174

Is anyone keeping track of the Grammy's 2012 nominee sales. It has Y&I on it so it could be pulling decent sales. TEoG is just bizare to me. It did so well on radio and yet the sales aren't as great. Meanwhile Y&I is pretty high up there and radio didn't back it nearly as much. Weird.

SomethingMore

Is anyone keeping track of the Grammy's 2012 nominee sales. It has Y&I on it so it could be pulling decent sales. TEoG is just bizare to me. It did so well on radio and yet the sales aren't as great. Meanwhile Y&I is pretty high up there and radio didn't back it nearly as much. Weird.

thats because Interscope decided to send ONLY born this way and you and i as candidates for grammys.

thats because Interscope decided to send ONLY born this way and you and i as candidates for grammys.

I know that. I was saying TEoG's sales are bizare for the amount of radio play it got compared to Y&I which was always a really good seller.

SomethingMore

I know that. I was saying TEoG's sales are bizare for the amount of radio play it got compared to Y&I which was always a really good seller.

oh sorry I missunderstood you :)

Yeah thats quite strange. I excepted it to be at least over 3 mil.

GaGa's "Born This Way" has fallen out of the best selling 50 albums for the week. Her sales are below 7,500 this week. At half way point, sales were at 2,600. This is no bueno.

Gerrard174

Updated !!

I think YAI sold more because it was performed in few high profiled performance while TEOG only got the American Idol.

and TEOG is on the way to 3m nevertheless.

too bad MTN only manage to reach gold. It will take an extremely long time (even longer than Judas) to reach 1m

SomethingMore

Updated !!

I think YAI sold more because it was performed in few high profiled performance while TEOG only got the American Idol.

and TEOG is on the way to 3m nevertheless.

too bad MTN only manage to reach gold. It will take an extremely long time (even longer than Judas) to reach 1m

can you post it like u used to? You know many numbers with the most important number bolded?

Edited by SomethingMore

hausofmike

can you post it like u used to? You know many numbers with the most important number bolded?

Oh I did that. I can do that later for you :)

SomethingMore

Oh I did that. I can do that later for you :)

oh sorry! I think you changed your avatar or something...

I would be grateful if you do so :)

hausofmike

10 51 69 88 LADY GAGA MARRY THE NIGHT 19747 -28 27397 501034

27 78 97 96 LADY GAGA YOU AND I 17543 -11 19718 1821962

38 103 112 126 LADY GAGA THE EDGE OF GLORY 14277 -18 17371 2365594

Why is the KWORB link taking me to youtube? Anyone else having this ****ery of a problem?

Takes me to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUu4ijcmS5E

SomethingMore

Why is the KWORB link taking me to youtube? Anyone else having this ****ery of a problem?

Takes me to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUu4ijcmS5E

same here. WTF

TEOG outsold Alejandro and it's on it's way to get passed Lovegame :D

:cool: :cool: Yeah!