• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hausofmike

• SomethingMore

• Arturo

• Gerrard174

Monster Helper

Judas was certified platinum.. according to twitter..

Give me source

hausofmike

Judas was certified platinum.. according to twitter..

ATTENTION MONSTERS: JUDAS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT PLATINUM. No official source has confirmed it. Also Billboard said "As for "Judas," the song is 178,000 downloads from reaching 1 million in digital sales. If it continues to sell 3,000 a week, as it has averaged the last two weeks [OCTOBER 7, 2011] (no guarantee, since interest in the song could wane, considering it was not at all a radio hit on the scale of all her other singles), it would reach the million mark approximately 14 months from now."

Edited by HausOfMike

ATTENTION MONSTERS: JUDAS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT PLATINUM. No official source has confirmed it. Also Billboard said "As for "Judas," the song is 178,000 downloads from reaching 1 million in digital sales. If it continues to sell 3,000 a week, as it has averaged the last two weeks [OCTOBER 7, 2011] (no guarantee, since interest in the song could wane, considering it was not at all a radio hit on the scale of all her other singles), it would reach the million mark approximately 14 months from now."

https://twitter.com/#!/search/judas%20platinum

haven't seen any OFFICIAL confirmation, except quotes and posts from people with a large following saying it has breached 1 million downloads in the U.S

Gotye passes 6 million, Carly Rae passes 5 million.

Gotye's former No. 1 holds at No. 6 on the Hot 100 and becomes the first track to surpass 6 million download sales (6.046 million) in the 2012 calendar year. Jepsen's "Maybe," meanwhile, surpasses 5 million downloads (5.019 million) and stands at No. 3 among sellers for the year, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Sandwiched in between is "We Are Young" by fun. featuring Janelle Monae (5.381 million).

Read more at http://www.billboard...buy3IpZG9YVG.99

Edited by craig

hausofmike

US album sales: @ladygaga, The Fame 2,130 (4,458,087) | Born This Way 922,956 digital copies.

SomethingMore

US album sales: @ladygaga, The Fame 2,130 (4,458,087) | Born This Way 922,956 digital copies.

I thought BTW already sold 1,000,000 digital copies.

I'm sure it'll sell over 1 mil after BTWB.

• 2 weeks later...
Arturo

Wait so the official WW sales (not shipments) are 6,300,000 right?

I can't believe how poorly Scheiße did compared to the other tracks!! :( I love that song...

It didn't do poorly. It was never a single so that is actually pretty decent.

Y

I wish it was a single lol

hausofmike

First. Mediatraffic is not reliable. There is NO way to track how many CDs were actually bought. Only by shipments which has shipped 8m+ WW.

#2. SCHEIßE is probably near 100,000. Not bad for not being a single. Hopefully the video for FaME will help its sales.

Edited by HausOfMike

Arturo

First. Mediatraffic is not reliable. There is NO way to track how many CDs were actually bought. Only by shipments which has shipped 8m+ WW.

Oh ok, thanks :)

Hopefully after the BTWB is over, we'll get word of it shipping 9M WW

hausofmike

Oh ok, thanks :)

Hopefully after the BTWB is over, we'll get word of it shipping 9M WW

I think her manager at one point said 9m WW. But I don't have a direct link to his interview

Monster Helper

I think her manager at one point said 9m WW. But I don't have a direct link to his interview

Could you PM me with updated sales for albums/sales WW/USA/UK? if its possible I will be happies stan forever :) :hug: