💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Album & Single Sales

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

Arturo

Updated (after such a long time)

You and I should hit 2x plat any time soon ...

Hopefully we will get update for Judas/MTN as well when YAI hits 2m

does billboard usually do that when a single hits another million sales?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hausofmike

• SomethingMore

• Arturo

• Gerrard174

Pubichair

If Born this way is at 3.7 millions then The edge of glory must be around 2.7 or 2.65. BTW last updated sales was at 3.45 in january, so it increased by 250,000. TEOG has been outselling it ever since the start of the year so expect it to increase around 260-270k, which would leaves it at about 2.68 millions. Maybe we'll get an update when Y&I his 2 platinum.

aaronyoji

*m

*m

*m

*m

Judas

****. Still annoyed but how suck Judas' sales is.

its the fans' fault tbfqh. i mean she had like...at least 10 mill followers at the time, theres no excuse. next era's singles better be clit-breaking...

SomethingMore

Today's update by Magoo :

310 8.6K TEOG

369 7.6K PF

445 6.7K BTW

485 6.3K JD

576 5.7K Y+I

625 5.5K BR

TEOG is going for that 3x platinum for sure

PF will go 7x platinum before the year ends

BTW will go 4x platinum before the year ends

Y+I will go 2x platinum in 3-4 weeks

BR isn't gonna get that 6x platinum soon

JD like always a month or two after PF gets its newest certification, so also 7x platinum before the year ends (PF is currently at 6.8 mil, JD 6.7)

Edited by SomethingMore

whiteboi1327

its the fans' fault tbfqh. i mean she had like...at least 10 mill followers at the time, theres no excuse. next era's singles better be clit-breaking...

I think im in love!! lol. Yeah but you are right, that song should of slayed regardless.

Today's update by Magoo :

310 8.6K TEOG

369 7.6K PF

445 6.7K BTW

485 6.3K JD

576 5.7K Y+I

625 5.5K BR

TEOG is going for that 3x platinum for sure

PF will go 7x platinum before the year ends

BTW will go 4x platinum before the year ends

Y+I will go 2x platinum in 3-4 weeks

BR isn't gonna get that 6x platinum soon

JD like always a month or two after PF gets its newest certification, so also 7x platinum before the year ends (PF is currently at 6.8 mil, JD 6.7)

where do u find these sales at? I can never find them online lol

aaronyoji

I think im in love!! lol. Yeah but you are right, that song should of slayed regardless.

where do u find these sales at? I can never find them online lol

ahaha well thank you! glad to see someone is swimming in the truth tea.

Techydude

Billboard Updated US Sales:

Hi Gary,

This past week, Lady Gaga's album "Born This Way" fell off the Billboard 200. At least Gaga is already teasing us with new album.

Do you think that the "Born This Way" era was a disappointment, compared to her "The Fame"/"The Fame" Monster" stretch?

Also, could you please give a gift to the Little Monsters and update us with the Nielsen SoundScan sales of Gaga's albums and top-selling singles?

Hi Krzysztof,

After 53 weeks, "Born" departed having spent its first two weeks at No. 1 and racked sales to date of 2.2 million.

Granted, its first week sales - 1.1 million - were aided by a promotion that discounted the set to 99 cents by AmazonMP3 for a day. Then again, the album still sold 446,000 physical copies that week, far ahead of the 153,000 copies that the No. 2 title, Brad Paisley's "This Is Country Music," sold overall in that frame, so "Born" would've attained No. 1 bow despite the Amazon sale-pricing.

(By the way, "Born" debuted atop the Billboard 200 dated June 11, 2011, so, happy first birthday and a day since "Born" was born on the tally.)

First, per your sales question, the totals of Gaga's two other releases: "The Fame" has sold 4.4 million and her EP "The Fame Monster," 1.5 million.

As for her biggest downloads, here are her top 10 (as she's released 10 2-million sellers):

6.7 million, "Poker Face"

6.6 million, "Just Dance," featuring Colby O'Donis

5.2 million, "Bad Romance"

3.7 million, "Born This Way"

3.3 million, "Paparazzi"

3.2 million, "Telephone," featuring Beyonce

2.6 million, "The Edge of Glory"

2.5 million, "LoveGame"

2.4 million, "Alejandro"

2 million, "You and I"

Now, the bigger question: was the "Born This Way" era a success?

I think no matter how you define "success," a year on the Billboard 200, 2.2 million copies sold and six top 40 Billboard Hot 100 hits, including the six-week No. 1 title cut and three other top 10s, is pretty good, no? "Born" was also Billboard's No. 3-selling album of the 2011 chart year after Adele's "21" and Taylor Swift's "Speak Now."

http://www.billboard....ce=most_recent

Edited by Techydude

GagaRunTheWorld

Billboard Updated US Sales:

Hi Gary,

This past week, Lady Gaga's album "Born This Way" fell off the Billboard 200. At least Gaga is already teasing us with new album.

Do you think that the "Born This Way" era was a disappointment, compared to her "The Fame"/"The Fame" Monster" stretch?

Also, could you please give a gift to the Little Monsters and update us with the Nielsen SoundScan sales of Gaga's albums and top-selling singles?

Hi Krzysztof,

After 53 weeks, "Born" departed having spent its first two weeks at No. 1 and racked sales to date of 2.2 million.

Granted, its first week sales - 1.1 million - were aided by a promotion that discounted the set to 99 cents by AmazonMP3 for a day. Then again, the album still sold 446,000 physical copies that week, far ahead of the 153,000 copies that the No. 2 title, Brad Paisley's "This Is Country Music," sold overall in that frame, so "Born" would've attained No. 1 bow despite the Amazon sale-pricing.

(By the way, "Born" debuted atop the Billboard 200 dated June 11, 2011, so, happy first birthday and a day since "Born" was born on the tally.)

First, per your sales question, the totals of Gaga's two other releases: "The Fame" has sold 4.4 million and her EP "The Fame Monster," 1.5 million.

As for her biggest downloads, here are her top 10 (as she's released 10 2-million sellers):

6.7 million, "Poker Face"

6.6 million, "Just Dance," featuring Colby O'Donis

5.2 million, "Bad Romance"

3.7 million, "Born This Way"

3.3 million, "Paparazzi"

3.2 million, "Telephone," featuring Beyonce

2.6 million, "The Edge of Glory"

2.5 million, "LoveGame"

2.4 million, "Alejandro"

2 million, "You and I"

Now, the bigger question: was the "Born This Way" era a success?

I think no matter how you define "success," a year on the Billboard 200, 2.2 million copies sold and six top 40 Billboard Hot 100 hits, including the six-week No. 1 title cut and three other top 10s, is pretty good, no? "Born" was also Billboard's No. 3-selling album of the 2011 chart year after Adele's "21" and Taylor Swift's "Speak Now."

http://www.billboard....ce=most_recent

:golfclap: :woot:

SomethingMore

:golfclap::woot:

It should be forbidden to quote long posts just to post 1 or 2 emoticons.

GagaRunTheWorld

]

Sorry I wont do this anymore :emo:

Americano

Your replies are always consistently rude, cut it out.

SomethingMore

Your replies are always consistently rude, cut it out.

That is a part of me that u never gonna ever take away from me....

Now , seriously - I haven't been so rude as u said. But I'm gonna apologise anyway : GagaRunTheWorld I'm sorry! :)

Runway

Lol

GagaRunTheWorld

That is a part of me that u never gonna ever take away from me....

Now , seriously - I haven't been so rude as u said. But I'm gonna apologise anyway : GagaRunTheWorld I'm sorry! :)

No need to be sorry :runhug: its me stupid for putting smiles :emo:

(why i am so stupid and everybody hates me??)

Edited by GagaRunTheWorld

SomethingMore

No need to be sorry :runhug: its me stupid for putting smiles :emo:

(why i am so stupid and everybody hates me??)

Well its was not stupid. You are new to this forum so its alright :)

Nobody hates u. This is just a forum where we disscuss Lady Gaga. Of course some people can't stand other people's opinions/behaviour but thats completely normal for a community (and we Little Monster are like a community). And you shouldn't care that much about what other members say to u. Like I already said - its just a forum. Who knows what kind of a person is in front of the computer?? As long as you respect the rules of the forum no one can do anything to u. Just be yourself ! You are a free b---h! You were Born That Way! (Gaga is so inspiring, right?) :)