Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Album & Single Sales

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

I don't have official numbers, but using basic math of roughly 7K a week since the last update on March 2nd, the following should be close to as follows:

You & I - 1,912,793

The Edge of Glory - 2,455.139

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hausofmike

• SomethingMore

• Arturo

• Gerrard174

bl0ndxrebel

Does anyone have a recent update on the total worldwide sales of 'Born This Way (Single)'?

hausofmike

Does anyone have a recent update on the total worldwide sales of 'Born This Way (Single)'?

no. we usually dont get updates on WW sales for singles unless it was released this past year, then at the end of the year theres an update for the biggest sellers

ALBUM SALES UPDATE:

44 97 131 87 * LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY 4748 20 3956 2191973

Married the Night

Why does this thread exist when the US charts thread exist? Don't they kind of go hand and hand?

hausofmike

Why does this thread exist when the US charts thread exist? Don't they kind of go hand and hand?

Read a couple pages back. This is a threa for people to find updated Us sales. This used to be updated every week. But since Gagas taking a break her songs have fallen a lot which has caused there to be no updates. The us chart discussion is about any artist that's charting in the us. And that thread ends up being a big off topic mess and people can't find any new updates unless they sit there and go through hundreds Of pages of crap.

Edited by HausOfMike

boysboysboys

I don't have official numbers, but using basic math of roughly 7K a week since the last update on March 2nd, the following should be close to as follows:

You & I - 1,912,793

The Edge of Glory - 2,455.139

Go Yuyi! Get that 2M!

Releasing the remaining two fashion films officially will make things quicker.

Gerrard174

sorry have been away for quite a while ..

can anyone give me any updated numbers for any single/album/song together with the date so that i could update this thread, please ?

SomethingMore

sorry have been away for quite a while ..

can anyone give me any updated numbers for any single/album/song together with the date so that i could update this thread, please ?

March 2nd :

31 150 141 159 LADY GAGA YOU AND I 13110 -32 19314 1884793

42 124 186 172 LADY GAGA THE EDGE OF GLORY 12243 -14 14176 2427139

jhonyguy04

so in reality btw has sold like 1.6 million in the US. iam not counting the amazon sales. can it really make it to 2 million minus the amazon sales??

SomethingMore

so in reality btw has sold like 1.6 million in the US. iam not counting the amazon sales. can it really make it to 2 million minus the amazon sales??

Who cares about that???

SomethingMore

what the name of the forum where they publish updates?? Unimax, Unilex something like that, help please!