💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: Stop the fan wars + ignore blogger criticism, enjoy all music

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all comes down to these memes and jokes people make, while they can be funny, it really does fuel people to out do others with comments and who's idol did this and that and which did better.

aquaprincess

I love gaga even more now, if that's even possible.yeah these Stan/fan wars are stupid.like who u wanna like. And u shouldn't like one artist or the other.its OK to like both or all.I like roar.not my fave but I like it. It keeps getting stuck in my head.so catchy. And I can't wait to hear applause next week.haven't listened to any of the snippets or leaks.

about time finally! Now we have to stop the shade and calling other popstars "generic" and "basic". that cringes me a lot tbh.

edit : but btw I still have hard feeling towards Madonna and her stans. yet I wont bash her or anything (like being ageist, as it has nothing to do with the music). I hope we really do ignore the comparisons.

Well, yeah, Madonna is a different situation since she openly criticized Gaga and mocked her every night during her tour. Gaga and Katy fans just want to yell and brag about how their fave is the best.

LaLuna

I love how Gaga always takes the high road and preaches love instead of hate and jealousy. I know of a certain so-called "queen of pop" who is twice Gaga's age but isn't half as mature.... :reductive:

Haus of Leather

Can't wait for the reaction of Perez and that idiotic Paws Down blog or their twitters.

As for now? SILENCE.

PoshLife

Welcome :)

Thank you! I am excited to experience the new music with everyone. I'm definitely not a Gaga expert or anything, though.

Bloody hooker

Yes Gaga yes. :clap:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

aquaprincess

Anything Perez says at this point will make him seem even more stupid and just trying to stir ****.I feel sorry for his kid tbh.

:clap: tho she cant change her whole fanbase, as somebody here said it's in the nature of monsters to attack *and send death threats  * anyone who shares their opinion if it has something not so positive about gaga, whether a stan or celebrity

pink sushi

Completely agree!! :clap:

Some people have been going a bit too far with the whole Gaga vs. Katy thing..... There's like a dozen new threads about it every single day.....

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived