Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-trolls fans with fake youtube snippet-

"OMG SHE'S SHADING KATY"

-playfully tweets katy-

"OMG SHE'S SHADING KATY"

Guys, stop trying to find drama in everything. It's embarrassing.

this x10

The ''Sorry to hear about your truck'' sounds like a troll comment to me, she didn't need to say it haha 

Gosh some of you are reaching. Kind of realizing some of you don't even recognize what shading actually is. If she was shading and it was obvious do you not see how much of a b---h she would come across? Why would she want that? Get a grip some of you

Those saying this is shade :awkney:

With this tweet Gaga is trying to destroy the very thing those who say this is shade are buying into. Pop stars are not mutually exclusive. What if i told you you could like BOTH Katy and Gaga.

Groundbreaking, I know.

Mister G

How is she the bigger person?

Well everyone always thought Katy didn't like her and that was nice that they bother responded to each other.

monketsharona

Why people try to create feud where there no trace of it... 

I really don't think Gaga tried to hurt Katy, she's not like that. She's not Madonna... That was just a friendly talk, that's not so hard to believe.

Harry

Gaga spends most of her time preaching about love, respect, positivity, tolerance etc etc to an almost annoying degree and yet some of her fanbase still thinks she would go out of her way to needlessly 'shade' another pop star over Twitter. That is incredibly stupid

Rainbowgynous

Scared now though! Since technically I'm a bit of a hacker too :lmao:

Totally ethical one though, so I doubt that's who Gaga intends to f*ck up with a shovel.
(But it'd be an honor if she did anyway X-D I mean, it means she'd touched me... With a shovel :rofl:)

Tommymonster44

Why do you guys think she's shading Katy? I thought it was intended to be a legitimately nice tweet since both of their singles have leaked early.

Gaga is not an immature prick tob'throw shade'. Ur only ridiculing her name by thinking and saying that, stop with this childish stan war... It's beyond pathetic

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived