❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga tweets Katy

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

That is very sweet of her, Idk why some people think this is bad or something like that  :roll:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Gaga was expressing herself and Katy was brave to tweet back. :derpga:

On a serious note, they are so cute, so happy they tweeted each other. Media and fans are all like: Katy vs Gaga, destroy, fight who is better?; while they two are like: Hey, lolz excited for your new sing. Me too gorl, i wanna applause and **** xoxo.

Little monsters can be such bastards sometimes tbh :classy:

So mother****ing true. I mean shouldn't you be jumping on "Oh, Gaga loves this person now, so now I do. In fact I've always liked that person" Gosh didn't some of ya'll have enough drama in your lives at school  :usrs:

Bellatrix

Katy and Gaga always respected each other. The same for Rihanna and Gaga. So I can't understand the few feuds there are between fans

That's so stupid...

So true :tea:

I know she's being sincere but "sorry to hear about your truck" really cracks me up. I don't think I'm over truck-gate yet.

crownlessking

This is her basically telling all the Monsters to shut the hell (can you swear on these forums? Eh, I'll keep it as hell just in case) up with all the shade tbh :sweep:

AyaKara

I love Gaga she's so cute :lmao: show's the world that they're friends & have been since pre-TF :flutter: (as seen in GagaVision)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived