💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Gets New Tattoo + Chats With Fans in Chicago (8/9) VIDEO

DXPE

Featured Posts

nath4gaga

Please tell me it's not real, it looks awful! It's like one of those facebook pictures saying look at this fail of a tattoo, really not a good drawing atall tbh :gum:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shaney

• melodichard

• TimisaMonster

• DXPE

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooke Hoegan

fugly as a hood rat...

but seriously

I'm not against tattoos and I know it's her body but I think it's too much already and this one is really ugly and I'm not supporting this...

Edited by synthpop

EvilChromatica

SERIOUSLY... what's wrong with you people trying to bash Gaga when she did something you didn't like. It's her decision if she wants to do it or not so stop ****ing around and ****ing deal with it.

agustina0407

Uh, I don't like it, but that's not important. If she likes it, and Natali likes it, that's all I care!

I don't mind if she has too many tattoos. Actually, I didn't like tattoos when I was younger, but now I'm thinking about getting one. So, yes, Gaga is a bad influence for sure :rofl:

Love her tattoo choices even if I dont get it. Im addicted to ink too, so its no wonder I still dig this one.

Painful spot though. She's a ****ing trooper.

The girl said she made that face at them after they said they loved Robert.

Wait, who is Robert? :huh:

Please tell me it's not real, it looks awful! It's like one of those facebook pictures saying look at this fail of a tattoo, really not a good drawing atall tbh

I disagree; I think it's a quality rendering. It's just an unattractive image. (Contrast it with the genuinely godawful Justin Bieber "Swaggy" mouse pictured above, which shows no style, skill or taste at all.)

Edited by Nemo

Guest TheNextOne

fugly as a hood rat...

but seriously

I'm not against tattoos and I know it's her body but I think it's too much already and this one is really ugly and I'm not supporting this...

You don't need to support it. She's going to do what she wants with her own body regardless. :sara:

Brooke Hoegan

You don't need to support it. She's going to do what she wants with her own body regardless. :sara:

did I write somewhere I forbid her? I don't see it :roll:

all I said is I know it's her body (so she can do whatever she wants) but I don't like that one

but I guess I'm not allowed to say I don't like some things Gaga does

Darcklighter22

didn't those fans say she seemed happy? looks more like she was pissed they were playing Aura and threw her glasses at em saying "stop" :confused: 

As long as this woman makes great music I will be happy. Her other things that she does - that is her choice. The tattoo pic you can see the word Nat at the bottom of the stringing thing - the mouse looks like a beat up mouse that had the daylights kicked out of it. Perhaps Nat does that to the mice in the restaurant. 

wecouldbeARTPOP

The tattoo could serve as shade towards DEADMAU5's comment on the Marina Abramovic Method video... bc you know, you would get that tattooed on you xD 

What did he say?? :gum:

The Fame

The tattoo looks really poorly done. This is up there with the RTO one for me.

I really can't believe she got this done. I feel like there are SO many talented tattooists out there who could have done neater line work. :sick:

• Shadow locked this topic