💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Producers Confirmed

Dawson

Featured Posts

Mama Ru

It's still possible that Garibay (and maybe others) might have co-producer credits for one or two tracks. Maybe she just meant that Zedd, Madeon, and DJWS (and herself) are the main producers. I mean, people think of BTW as being produced by Gairbay, DJWS, RedOne, and Gaga but there were others too who played smaller roles.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsUrsulabitch

• Kermit the frog

• Amen Fashion

• croboy

I think this is really cool but I hope the whole album's not electronic. You know? Is anyone feeling the same way?

Shaney

It's still possible that Garibay (and maybe others) might have co-producer credits for one or two tracks. Maybe she just meant that Zedd, Madeon, and DJWS (and herself) are the main producers. I mean, people think of BTW as being produced by Gairbay, DJWS, RedOne, and Gaga but there were others too who played smaller roles.

That's what i'm sayin

Just so happy Madeon is on it Knowing how much things can change with Gaga and the fact that unlike Zedd and DJWS, we hadn't heard anything from him relating to Gaga in a while, I was afraid his stuff had been scrapped or something

Same here. I'm so happy to see he's a main producer on the album and that she even gave us a little insight into one of their songs (Mary Jane Holland). He's my favorite of the three producers so I can't wait to hear their collaboration.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Im so happy.  I feel like the sound of AURA - tho produced by Infected Mushrooms, is truly the sound that defines Gaga.  Crazy and unexpected.

aaronyoji

i dont worry about ARTPOP being too electronic, i just want it to be NEW electronic. i dont want the typical zedd sound, and his ego makes me think he didnt push himself. but ill reserve judgement til i hear it obviously. but still, i dont want something ive heard before. the production doesnt have to be so loud and brash just to sound new and edgy or futuristic. it could be cool to do really sparse beats, with these really new sounds like youre off in space or something.  i just wanna hear new electronica. 

garrettgivre

i dont worry about ARTPOP being too electronic, i just want it to be NEW electronic. i dont want the typical zedd sound, and his ego makes me think he didnt push himself. but ill reserve judgement til i hear it obviously. but still, i dont want something ive heard before. the production doesnt have to be so loud and brash just to sound new and edgy or futuristic. it could be cool to do really sparse beats, with these really new sounds like youre off in space or something.  i just wanna hear new electronica. 

:clap:  :clap:

I agree 1000%

If anyone is looking for good headphones to buy, PM me with your budget and preferences (more/less bass, over/on/in ear, BUDGET, and anything else...)

I'm a bit of a headphone nerd, I can find you the best headphones your money can buy.

Please don't make the mistake I did and wasted money on heartbeats...

They sounded no better, if not worse, than headphones I bought at half the cost, and they broke fairly easily... Got them replaced but they broke again and I just gave up. One of the few things I think Gaga actually sold out on were beats, they are terrible headphones for the money, every version of them. I thought heartbeats would be different, but I was wrong.

Edited by La Fama

melodichard

^ I bought the Bose AE2i tonight. I actually had a version very similar to them before, but I used them so much and they got really worn out. They aren't too expensive and the music sounds great.

Gaga is Life

It's sad Garibay's not gonna be on there. And I wonder if Gaga produced a song all by herself. I'm gonna miss RedOne too. And also I can't remember the last time I listened to music with earphones. I hope it's alright if I blast it on my alright quality stereo "Lady Gaga Player".

Im really curios about Madeon. Im just starting to discover him and I like what I found. Sounds fresh.

Haus of Leather

And also I can't remember the last time I listened to music with earphones.

HEADphones, these are two different things :)

I'm gonna miss Garibay, but on the other hand, I doubt he could outdo himself (Heavy Metal Lover, Marry the Night), so I'm okay with that.

FrozenKookie

Did they have a feud or something? New environment to absorb, no Garibay's anymore. He's still a good producer tho. He knows how to do experimental with style, it's just when he overproduces the song.

Just worried between those two tho, like what RedOne and Gaga had quarrels for many times.

• Shadow locked this topic