πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Producers Confirmed

Dawson

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Does this mean that Aura is actually a remix? Because Infected Mushroom are not mentioned as producers.

i think Infected Mushroom are co-producers, and she just announced the major Producers of the album

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsUrsulabitch

• Kermit the frog

• Amen Fashion

• croboy

Guest TheNextOne

I'm loving the producer so far. I'm excited to see what treats Gaga and DJWS have for us, as well as what Madeon and Zedd can bring to the table with Gaga (their solo works are great). :legend:

Β 

I'm actually happy to see RedOne and Garibay go. I liked their works on TFM, but I'm not really a fan of either's productions on BTW. I'm happy to see how Gaga can do without them. She should continue innovating with new producers, rather than doing the same thing over and over. :oops:

Harry

Maybe she only mentioned "main" producers, and then there will be additional ones, such as Infected Mushroom. Just like Mutt Lange and Clinton Sparks on BTW, alongside the "main" producers Garibay, DJWS and RedOne.

But I'm really looking forward to this album. It's her first where there are no producers around that were there for TF/M. Time to really move forward. Especially excited about Zedd, and I hope Madeon has more than only a couple of songs.

Edited by Harry

Shaney

I highly doubt it. When has she ever worked with more than 3-4 producers on an album?

Born This Way had more than 4 producers even if they didn't have a huge part in the songs

PlanetChromatica

I doubt that the album only has those 4 producers, I think there will be one or two more guest producers. But just because of previous success with RedOne or Garibay doesn't guarantee success again. Sometimes those collaborations get stale and I think Gaga needs to move on and develop as an artist and collaborate with new and different artists, otherwise she will sound the same every single album. I am happy that she is doing something different, if the Aura demo is anything to go by, I am going to love this album endlessly.

Guest TheNextOne

REDONE, who made her famous is not in the albumΒ  :eek:

It goes both ways. RedOne produced the songs that brought her to the top, while Gaga brought RedOne exposure and made other artists want to work with him. They both did each other a favor. I see why she dropped him, he's been making the same productions over and over again with other artists and with Gaga's music. (Judas = Bad Romance, Highway Unicorn = Poker Face)

Β 

I'm happy Gaga's trying to do something new this time. She already proved she can make hits without him. :party:

itmightberyan

I'm sure we'll hear some Garibay tracks on the App. Wasn't she releasing more songs on there?

ItsUrsulabitch

Born This Way had more than 4 producers even if they didn't have a huge part in the songs

Β 

Redone, Garibay, DJWS, Gaga (Who I don't personally count since she's the artist herself)...I guess Mutt but honestly You and I never happened to me. Even so, that's 4 actual producers.

geopang

Kinda sad that redone and garibay wont be here on this album. :'(. But im sooo here for madeon and zedd... And maybe djws just because he produced the godly Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

TraeumereiLPB

well, they didnt really produce it, gaga just sampled the whole beat verbatim. they couldve just been using it as a template, to guide the song and try out new things, and weren't planning on officialy using it, hence why gaga doesnt want it to be spread. Aura probably has an original isntrumental at this point, jeff said that was an early rough cut.Β 

I think this is the most likely scenario. In this case, it will be much more interesting to hear the final product and compare it with the demo.

Β 

or Aura is reworked by Zedd and the original nstrument from Infected Mushroom is not used anymore

I can totally see this happening. It will be very interesting to compare the demo and the final version and see how the song developed!

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

The Fame

Very sad over the loss of RedOne. If you actually go and look at her biggest, and most beloved songs, it's mainly him.

Β 

Β 

Feeling a bit worried. :ohno:

• Shadow locked this topic