Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is Marina's inspiration

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a nice read. I'm glad to hear Gaga is still fully committed with everything she does. She's so involved.

David Bowie

LEAVE HA ALONE MARINA. Stawp making Gaga weird :cry:

Gaga has been weird since 2006 gurl where u been

Omg She BetTered heRSELF aS A HUMan BeiNG and PERformer and Made ReEAL COnnections wiTh other???! WAT A WIERDO! EW!

tbh

aaronyoji

you're no better, stop acting like you are 

how am i acting like im better just because i dont wanna see people act so judgemental.... 

Hot Space
Abramović, who plans to release a longer cut of the video at some point

Cool.

Evan Peters

LEAVE HA ALONE MARINA. Stawp making Gaga weird :cry:

Tons of people do Marina's type of meditation and healing and yet, Gaga is weird? Ok.

emma roberts is an abuser

Sister

I have always seen Lady Gaga in this light and it was at first, why I compared her with Madonna and became her fan who believed that she could do anything that she gave a thought to do. Both ladies just being such hard workers who will stop at nothing to achieve what they are striving for, determination and not showing any weakness. I didn't think of Gaga as copying Madonna or being like Madonna, in any other way. Then came, Born This Way and the victimization of Lady Gaga and I saw other sides of Gaga and got sick of the media shuffle.

I do hope that Gaga has shaken off the year or two past and is ready to fight and be brave and speak up for herself and if this helped, then I can appreciate it, but it will be all on Gaga, to me...not because this lady has introduced her. I just don't see this artist as anything new or intriguing and it's nothing new for musicians to latch onto current gurus who are creating a movement. Art inspires artists and if it's believed for, in the moment, sometimes it can move mountains that later, might just have been a weird stage or offshoot.

I also commend Gaga for forsaking her freaking phone and technology to do this jaunt, I don't think many in today's world, star or every day Joe could be that long without it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

HausOfJerry

lyme disease?   

forest for 3 hours?  :redface:

omfg,
GAGA IS ONE BRAVE BITCH.

I love Marina  :runhug:

Tons of people do Marina's type of meditation and healing and yet, Gaga is weird? Ok.

It wasn't meant to be serious :rip: it was making fun of some of the reactions from yesterday :)

This is so nice because in that SHOWSTUDIO interview Gaga had time ago, she expressed her love for her and now Marina is doing the same and it's like one of Gaga's idols is recognizing her work :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived