Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga calls out bad monsters

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

I love her so much, she handled this so well. I hope this gets across to the monsters that are behaving in this manner.

This tbh :legend:

Allison M

I'm glad she said something. It's embarrassing for fans that don't do that, and it's embarrassing for Gaga. When there are young fans, there will always be some that go overboard "defending" her.

I don't really go on twitter anymore and I only go on LM if Gaga posted something. So I don't see much if this negativity. I'm sad that Gaga does, and I'm sad that others are getting mean things said to them. I hope some finally listen to what Gaga is saying and put and end to it.

hausofchad

Yay! She speaks! It's really important for her to tell all her fans to be kind, be respectful, be accepting, and be tolerant. This is what the whole Born This Way foundation is all about and I see so much hate from fans of all artists.  Little monsters need to rise up and be the better fan base and not bully others.  Gaga is a huge opponent of bullying and proponent of tolerance, acceptance, and kindness.  I'm so glad she posted this even though I don't think it'll really do anything.  For all the little monsters who already follow what Born This Way teaches us, it just is a pat on the back telling us to keep on loving all.

AgusPop

But most people doing it are madonna stans pretending to be gaga fans or trolls

this.

And Xtina fans are worst!

I exposed some of them yesterday on the Katy's Video.

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

Stop bashing that irrelevant mother****er mickey mouse DJ you little ****s, I'll do that you just buy a-p-p-l-a-u-s-e cause I'm every icon, Russia sucks xoxo love -Gags

:derpga:

Ambrosia

I'm glad she's speaking up and reminding her fans of her stance on negativity, but what prompted this post?

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

HMLover

Good for her. I wish she'd directly tweet whomever monsters were attacking just to make the crazy stans see it even more.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived