šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• SEANGT

• Nullvoid

Top Posters In This Topic

Bebe

This is about calming down though. Nowhere is this implied that it is a cure for disease.

Yes, but Marina did mention that crystals have "energy" and that this mystical energy interacts with our "biochemistry"

"The crystals she lays at the end are believed to radiate a certain energy that Marina believes interacts with our biochemistry and helps stabilize our mental states as well as induce a natural state of calm."

This is all pseudoscience. None of it is based on fact. It is the same sort of thing people say when they have amber around them claiming it helpsĀ their endocrine and circulatory systems, thyroid, heart and spleen.Ā 

The promotion of this and alternative therapy/medicine in general is what concerns me. Not that people will start meditating naked with a bunch of crystals.

Ā 

Emvee

It was interesting! I'm not gonna lie, I laughed, but I think it's cause I found it fantastically absurd.Ā 

Ā 

And can people stop this "Gaga you don't need to be naked" ****. It's getting tiring. Shows how offensive the human ****ing body is to most of society. This is in no way s-xual, either.

Edited by Fading

Willy Wonka

Yes, but Marina did mention that crystals have "energy" and that this mystical energy interacts with our "biochemistry"

"The crystals she lays at the end are believed to radiate a certain energy that Marina believes interacts with our biochemistry and helps stabilize our mental states as well as induce a natural state of calm."

This is all pseudoscience. None of it is based on fact. It is the same sort of thing people say when they have amber around them claiming it helpsĀ their endocrine and circulatory systems, thyroid, heart and spleen.Ā 

The promotion of this and alternative therapy/medicine in general is what concerns me. Not that people will start meditating naked with a bunch of crystals.

You're really just making a big deal out of nothing. "That Marina BELIEVES" is key. Believes. Nowhere does she claim its proven or legit. She believes it. And you're trying to draw parallels between someone saying that a crystal helps them be calm and that amber will solve physical problems. It's not as serious as you're making it out to be.

Shaney

Can you all just stop? Ā 

Ā 

Lol, this is not pretentious, this is not offensive, this is not artsy. Ā She's meditating. Ā and honestly if your offended by a nude female body then you have other issues

Bebe

You're really just making a big deal out of nothing. "That Marina BELIEVES" is key. Believes. Nowhere does she claim its proven or legit. She believes it. And you're trying to draw parallels between someone saying that a crystal helps them be calm and that amber will solve physical problems. It's not as serious as you're making it out to be.

That's why I started this whole conversation by saying. "I hope Gaga doesn't start buying into this crystal healing bull****."

It is everybody else since then that has been going "OMG WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH PEOPLE BELIEVING CRYSTALS HEAL YOU DON'T BE SO IGNORANT! ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE IS INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING"

My response is to them. I don't feel i'm making that much of a big deal over this video at all tbh :nails:

heavyMetalGAGA

You can message me or comment on my page any time :heart: I look forward to it too. And even though I can be pretty critical even of the artists I love sometimes, Gaga is really doing something intriguing here. I wasn't interested in ARTPOP at all since its announcement and now all of a sudden I'm excited to be a fan again.Ā 

Ā 

Sounds good! Feel free to message me at any time as well :)

And I know, I am anticipating something great here....I wasn't excited for a bit but the imagery has been beautiful so far & I'm so excited to finally hear a new studio song from her (not a demo)! AND THE VMA PERFORMANCE/FASHION, ahhhhĀ  :excited2:Ā  :excited2:

Willy Wonka

That's why I started this whole conversation by saying. "I hope Gaga doesn't start buying into this crystal healing bull****."

It is everybody else since then that has been going "OMG WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH PEOPLE BELIEVING CRYSTALS HEAL YOU DON'T BE SO IGNORANT! ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE IS INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING"

My response is to them. I don't feel i'm making that much of a big deal over this video at all tbh :nails:

But the thing is, if she believes it helps her, great. I just think your claims that this practice is dangerous are over dramatic.

toanythingtaboo

There are much more dangerous things you can believe in than energy crystals, and nobody would bat an eyelid if you said you believed in them.

Bebe

But the thing is, if she believes it helps her, great. I just think your claims that this practice is dangerous are over dramatic.

Like I have already said to multiple people, I really don't give a **** if gaga or anyone dances around and meditates naked around crystals. It isn't going to do anything, but live your life.

My post is reference to the promotion of alternative therapies and medicines in general. Spreading misinformation and pseudoscience is dangerous. Lady Gaga believing crystals have energy isn't dangerous but the wider idea that these natural alternative therapies and medicines work IS dangerous and have led deaths all over the world.

giskardsb

Science is a method of discovery, and a continously changing model of reality. It has huge value. But it represents a model of current understanding. Not the full truth.

Edited by giskardsb

Seeing Gaga naked is strange because I don't see her in a s-x partner kind of way, but like a mother kind of way. Anyway, I should try this.

Bebe

Science is a method of discovery, and a continously changing model of reality. It has huge value. But it represents a model of current understanding. Not the full truth.

Yes, but compare "Crystals don't have a proven effect on our health" to "Through rigorous testing we know that aspirin relieves pain and we know why".

Asprin is made of a plant-based chemical found in the bark of willow trees. We have isolated the chemical responsible for the desired medical effects and put it into a pill for our consumption.

We are constantly finding out about natural remedies through science, but it is dangerous for people to put their faith in medicines and treatments thatĀ have either not been proven to work or have been proven not to work.

I'm done with this conversation anyway because it is just going to go on forever lol.

Andromeda

Ā 

This type of stuff is dangerous enough for people to die over it.

Ā 

http://whatstheharm.net/alternativemedicine.html

http://whatstheharm.net/homeopathy.html

http://whatstheharm.net/naturopathy.html

http://whatstheharm.net/energymedicine.html

Ā 

Bunch of examples of people dying because they are ignorant and afraid of REAL medicine and decide to use mystical mumbo jumbo instead.

Edited by CrimsonNocturne

Sexxx

Very interesting, can't say I understood it but the method is being used to make Gaga a better performance artist, which excites me

• Shadow locked this topic